I've NEVER been more angry in my life...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Solid State Society, Nov 17, 2010.

1. FUCKING FACEBOOK AND THE IDIOTS USING IT, FUCK!

Today I log onto Facebook and my best friend, Alex, sent me a message. So I go to reply to the message but instead of replying to his post on my wall, I went on his wall to post. Then I saw:

RIP Bro, you will be missed

RIP, I'll never forget you,

etc...etc...etc.

This guy is my BEST FRIEND! I started freaking out, ontop of this I was high as a kite off some master kush. My high was gone, completely. I was getting ready to break the fuck down and cry like a pussy.

Then I found out it was all a joke:

His ex girlfriend knew his fb password, gave it to some stupid goons who don't like Alex and they went on his account to make a Fb group pretending to be Alex's mother, saying he passed away tonight.

Who the shit would joke about something like this???? How is DEATH funny?

Ive lost faith in humanity.

2. well, if you look at how humans get attached to one another even though we all know that we are going to inevitably die and yet we are all still so willing to cry over each other with this knowledge in mind is some what funny, but yes- mostly fucked up. but yeah, if you don't feel then i suppose it is funny.

if i found my best friend died i would break down sobbing

3. dude, no one wants to think about the fact that one day, we're all going to be gone. we get attached cause we love one another....that's why we cry.

4. That's pretty fucked dude, if I got on FB and saw that I would have a complete meltdown.

5. Gotta love facebook thugs.

6. Anyone who like facebook is either a tool or an idiot.

I see facebook as a big reason to rob people.
    Person x says on facebook; omg party at so and so's house, i won't be home
    Robber says lol I rob you that night.

7. We cry at the loss of a loved one because we cannot process nor understand the feeling of death.

I'd probably bawl like a girl if my best friend died, jokes like that make you realize how much you really care for the guy.

8. A typical jack-ass prank. Not that big of a deal. You'll be fine, just relax. Tell your friend to get a more secure password next time OR not have his girlfriends scurry through his shit. Don't get me wrong, though; I too would bawl if I found out my best friend of almost ten years disappears...

Fuck, I'd be broken for weeks. Take care, OP.

9. simple. don't participate in FaceBook if you do not like it.:p

10. that's extremely fucked up, man. i'm sorry

11. Pretty fucking pathetic. Not much else to say.

12. Internet? dopeboyhero.
    Dopeboyhero? Internet.

13. Aww facebook made you angry? Some guys did a mean joke on the internet and you were a victim? Wahhhh :p

14. not necessarily facebook, but the joke, and the fact someone would do that on facebook.

15. I can't help but think this slightly sounds like bullshit.
    OP, I apologise if it's not, but...I'll say where I'm coming from.

You say his ex needed his facebook password why?
    To post on his wall? No.
    To get people to create a group or fake accounts? No.
    It seems that this element was simply introduced with no purpose at all.

...Those are my issues with the tale you tell...

16. wouldn't bullshit about it, why the hell would i? i skipped a ton of details of course, i want to get straight to the point.

and his ex didnt need his facebook password lol. read it again.

17. I'm not saying you said she needed it...just that, for the things you've described, it wouldn't BE needed. Not as far as I know.

...and yeah I don't mean to doubt you, agreed, making it up would just be...odd.

18. I was confused and I reread it. They made the group under his friends accounts but just said "this is Alex's mother on his account..." when they made the group.