I've mixed a few drugs....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by KrillaGorilla, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Here's the lowdown. Me and a friend each took 3 mgs of Klonopin, an anti-anxiety benzodiazepine medication. My other friend took 18 mgs, or 6 pills worth of lunesta, which i did not. Then, we each took two 6.25 mg Ambien CR. He also took his daily seboxone, which is a type of opiate, as well as an opiate antagonist called nalaxone. THEN, to top it all off, we took 700 mgs of DXM, which equated to 40 robotussin cough gels each, and drank a bit of the syrup. it all equals out to approximately 700 mgs of DXM each.

phew. its starting to all kick in.

So, how do you guys think this will affect us? any input is welcome, and ill be on here to discuss it, depending on what world im in. how do you guys think this will go? dangerous? fine? fun?

P.S. we are both very experienced in mixing and taking these drugs. just not in this exact mixture. we took the dxm a half hour ago, and the klonopin and the ambien about an hour and a half ago. so you know the timeframe.

feedback would be much appreciated!

2. I googled and found this posting

\t\t

3. Well, the experience was NOTHING like any of that. I have done DXM many a times, always pure, and always a lot of it. im not sure if it was the ambien or something else, but I had a trip harder than i could have ever imagined. the only way i can describe it was like mescaline. And i have no idea how it happened....DXM never does anything close to that for me. i could not walk, i did not know where i was, and i was having complete open eyed visuals and full scenes of people dancing, exploding, talking, and melting in front of my eyes. it was...interesting to say the least. i have absolutey no idea WHY this happened so extremely....if anyone can add any input, that would be helpful. also, remember the large amount of benzos that i took before hand as well...maybe an effect?

4. Its usually smarter to research before you dose. Sounds pretty stupid to mix all that shit

5. mixing things has been a past time of mine. i am very careful in what i take, and know enough about pharmaceutical drugs to be a doctor. what happened to me was not dangerous, i don't think. just extremely....effective. Mixing drugs may be dangerous, but you need to know exactly what you are doing. And never include alcohol in the mix. It never turns out good.

Cynikal, thank you for posting that! I must say, I know a lot about this but did not know that it made the DXM actually more potent. Thats likely what happened.

6. #6 chronicman00, Aug 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2009
    well lets say if the downers knock you out for a solid amount of time and youre body tried to puke out the drugs you would probably choke on your own vomit

7. Yeah you sound like you know what your talking about

8. kinda sounds like a bullshit but im not here to judge be safe let us know your progress

9. OP, you are either a COMPLETE RETARD or you've got some balls. Mixing downers and high doses of dissociatives is always a dumb idea.

10. Balls I have dramacyde. Everyone needs to calm down. I came out fine, and obviously had a sober one watching me. I've gone through years of experimenting with drugs, and know how each effects one another. I'm not just one of those stupid kids digging in medicine cabinets taking every pill thats in an orange bottle. I know what's out there, and I know what I take.

The reason I'm stressing this post is because of the INCREDIBLY powerful trip I had on the DXM. Complete out-of-body, and complete scenes unfolding in front of my eyes. It's obviously a bit of a haze in my memory, but from what my friends told me, I was most definitely in that state. Not just a lucid dream. My theory is that the Ambien made the 700 mgs of DXM much much much more than 700 mgs. This SHOULD have been an incredibly uncomfortable trip, as DXM often is. However, the Clonazepam (Klonopin) I took possibly calmed the whole thing down. It's a pretty safe downer to take, rather than taking a heavy sedative that could completely put me into a catatonic state. The theory makes sense, and I ASSURE you, this is all completely true. I found something that DXM can do that I have never heard of anyone experiencing.

11. #11 KrillaGorilla, Aug 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2009
    I am about to post a link to a page on SWIM...I believe its in the rules since it doesnt sell anything...simply offers information about the topic. if it violates any rules, i will take the link down immediately.
    http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-24879.html

here is the text I want people to look at.

Ok, if SWIY is using recreationally SWIM suggests using cannabis. This however nearly always results in some even greater level of ambien amnesia than normal, but can be very cool.

Alchohol+Ambien should seriously be avoided IMO. SWIM accidentally mixed the two once, forgot he had been drinking and downed 10mg zolpidem. Intense, rather unpleasant hallucinations began immediately and he said that the hangover was like having your soul sucked out.

SWIM thinks the right benzo+ambien would be excellent.

Excersize caution, ambien can react very violently with some substances and SWIY might find themselves having to answer for some very strange occurences.
    Blinky
    13-06-2007, 02:56
    Although SWIdr has never tried this combination (do to SSRI prescription) he has wandered on how a moderatly low 1st plateau dose of DXM would effect an ambien trip. They both seem to have simalar effect, so it could be a good mix. SWIdr is not suggesting SWInicaine or anyone else to try this, he is just sticking out this idea for y'all
    SWIM and his friend once took an ambien or two mixed with 1st plateau doses of DXM and some antidepressants that SWIM later found out were SSRIs. but anyway, SWIM remembers laying in bed with his friend after snorting and eating a lot of pills and then all of a sudden SWIM is home! SWIM to this day has no idea how he got there and would really like to know, the next thing SWIM remembers is his parents asking if he ate that entire bottle of coughgels by himself and they proceded to freak out thinking SWIM was trying to commit suicide while he was trippin balls, CEVs that appeared to be something like going through a strange light tunnel thing then SWIM just went to bed. The next day he was still having halucinations! Things like little fuzzy rainbow stringgy things radiating from everything, he couldnt tell if they were real or not but he would try to take them off things but it wouldn't work! All in all it was a very strange and confusing experience, he's not sure if its because of all the other drugs or the ambien as this was his only experience with it but his friend said something about seeing a giant clear spider and something about a little girl...

Sorry for the blatant copy and paste. but I gave the link so you can verify. From what Cynikal posted, and from what I bolded, it shows that DXM and Ambien mixes makes both far more potent. (Go ahead and research, its all very true) I obviously went way way past the first plateau, and the potency was proven because it shot far above anything I could take without risking liver damage to metabolize a gazillion milligrams of DXM that the ambien made by upping the potency of the drug. they also talk about the use of benzos and ambien work very nicely together. (which I was aware of before I did this mixture) so that proves that it made it more of a relaxing time, while delivering an incredible amount of DXM to my brain, and upping the potency.

And voila!! Need to leave your body for a few hours? It wont cost more than a trip to CVS.

(And again, not sure if posting that link is legal on the site...I will take it down at a moments notice)