Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ive missed you..........all

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by highawatha, Aug 5, 2003.

1. Yeah............the 'hurry up and get his ass back here' karma!

2. I'm so sorry I missed this thread...it's great to have you back Highya...LOL, I've always called you that even though it's spelled wrong :cool:

Glad you're finally home

3. it really doesfit hempress...i use to start every conversation with highya boys n girls..........once upon a time in a far far away place when i had another name.......it was jaysgirl an i decided i didnt like being called my mans woman (dont tell anyone ;)) so thats why i changed it bout 4 years ago
    come to find out....i named myself after an indian BOY....lol figures,....critter figured it all out. i was supposto be an indian maiden...sooo thats why the boys call me little indian dude, which i dont mind in the least.
    oops

4. being a dyslexic spead reader i seemed to miss the magnificense of your spelling.. where? wha'? sho'me! ;)

5. maginicent????....lol i swear that was just a typo.
    im laughing my butt off trying to pronounce it that way.
    aah its too early i need more coffee.
    maybe maginicent will be my word for the day, after i make up a defination of course.
    hhhhm,
    i am on medication and totally maginicent and cannot be held accountable for any of my actions. maginicent=way way innocent.

6. Lurker # 1...found and identified!!!

I am magnificent too!!!! YAY!!! I like that. We are magnificent and can't be held responsible for our actions.

Oh wait...that's maginicent...hmmm....ok, I can be that too as long as I'm not held responsible for anything that I do today!!!!

7. im not really lurking persay,...just quietly hanging round.........ok not so quietly. ok im lurking....got me!
    sides im maginicent

8. ...and you're 3 lurking posts away from 1600.

9. well i better just do somthing about that....
    one down........lets see where else i can contribute my infinate wisdom and uh, grand spellin' :D