I've messed up big time!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Head Spin, Jun 14, 2012.

1. I germinated a seed and I totally did't think when I left town.

The tap root is about 3 inches.

WHAT SHOULD I DO? PLEASE HELP!
    SHOULD I JUST DO A HYDROPONICS?

IF SO WHAT SHOULD I USE AS A REPLACEMENT FOR ROCKWOOL?

PLEASE HELP!!

2. You should really have your grow situation planned out before you go germinating seeds...

I've buried some pretty long tap roots in soil and haven't had any problems. As long as you don't damage it and provide good germination conditions(warm&moist), it shouldn't be a problem.

3. If youve got a long tap root, all you can do it plant it into a deep pot & hope for the best.

4. I would go with a mix of seed starter and whatever soil you will use...keep it lighter that way and more airy...pre soak soil so is good and wet and then let it drain. Then use a pencil to make a hole deep enough for the tap root and keep the seed about 1/4 inch from surface of the soil. Set it under a soft cfl like a 23watt and keep it warm...should be ok...good luck with it!
    Cheers;
    Jake

5. 50/50 perlite and vermiculite..I've had long tap roots it's no biggie just get it planted

6. THANKS EVERYONE!

I've Transplanted Them Last Night. Will Check In A Few Minutes To See How Well They Are Doing.