Ive Lost My Whole Family, Im In Need Of A Little Support!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Atta' Boy chicken!:hello:

And that's funny you let your rooster run around in your house. Doesn't that get kind of messy though?

2. yo chicken im down to beat some crackhead ass(not your wife but whoever else) if thats what your into you know i anit to far away

Please don't offer up violence. Just stick with offering your support. *RMJL

3. oh yeah my comp. went down last week due to viruses,, and i aint '' loaded''? my camera software? up yet, i got to get my comp. friend to come over, and do that,,, but yeah i'll give a pic. of my rooster on my couch,, no problem

yes it does, but a healthy chicken will shit out a hard terd, versus a unhealthy chicken [ runny shit] so yes im picking up terds left and right,,, they do shit constantly,,,

no dude when we meet it will be on good vibe terms,,, not a raving,,,, i got no use for a crackhead in the future,,,, NONE... i heard today in your town that a local politician got busted in the '' park'' for trying to solicite some homosexual sex, from a undercover cop,,,,, what the fuck???? and the bums cant beg for money off the streets no more,,,, thats good i got tired of giving them cigs. ... im not there a lot, but every now and then im in your town.....

4. i got absolutly no sleep last night,, because of this issue,,,,

im going to bed,,, and i thank you all very much,,,,, you just dont have a clue as to how much you have helped me to move on....

thank you all.............