Ive lost everything now.... Does it matter?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Annicus, Feb 24, 2014.

1. So I'm a shitty person. I'm uncommunicative, passive aggressive, emotionally abusive, uncaring, unsympathetic, selfish, probably uneven most selfish person ever. I've destroyed the one person I claimed to love but it's obvious I don't love anything I'm incapable of it. I've slowly pushed everyone away so that when I finally kill myself it'll be ok. I do t know how to love, I'm not a good person, you guys only see the good, you don't see how shitty I am.

So I got what I wanted all along, no reason to stay alive now, not like anyone would actually miss me. All I do is take, I'm a parasite. Look all I can talk about it me :laughing: just proof of how shitty I am. I can't even cry because I'm already dead inside.

I don't know what to do, I don't wanna be here anymore. My world is gone. I've pretended for too long, I literally have nothing left.

I don't love her because if I did I wouldn't of done this...

2. Yo dude it's not all gone. My friend was in a similar place as you where he felt like no one loved him and he had nothing left to live for. But you know what about a month ago he found a girl that he really likes and he's seeing the light in his life again. Yes he can be a douchebag sometimes but he's a good guy. Everyone goes through rough patches in life where they feel like they have nothing to live for, but eventually you'll find something or someone to live for. Don't end your life because things have been going bad for a while. I assure you something will come along that will make you want to live your life again.

3. #3 Casual Toker, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    This is just a rough patch in your life you're having a tough time handling. The fact you came here, and told us shows that you feel like you can be helped, and that you want to get passed this.

I don't know what your situation is with this person but if what happens is truly meant to be than you have to move on. There is nothing like the feeling of a broken heart, depression, dispair, hopelessness all come with it. You should know, though, that this is a time to worry about yourself, if you sit around wondering what could have been, or moping around you'll get no where the depression will get worse and those ideas of hurting yourself will only seem better, trust me I've been there.

This person was not the center of your life. I believe you that you loved them but you have to love yourself now, not in a selfish way of course. Just find, and do things that make you happy.

4. Yes it matters. You can make it through this Anni. Just never lose sight of your goals, a cause can not be lost unless no one fights for it. As lomg as you perservere, the struggle is worth it.

You said you were starting therapy soon, that right there is your first step, you cant give up Anni

5. Life moves forward, it never moves back.
    Wars are fought, masses are killed, droughts, famines, disasters.
    Yet life still pushes on.

Today is a new day.

6. Nah man, its just the way your feeling. Some exercise works wonders

7. Life isn't over and you aren't worthless.

I don't know what happened with you and your girl, and I don't pretend to know. Frankly, it doesn't matter.

I know your writing on GC, I know the advice you have given to others and occasionally to myself. I know you are intelligent, reasonable, and worthwhile. You may feel like shit now, and you're entitled to feel like shit if you just fucked up in life, but that doesn't mean you are shit.

You'll get past this and learn from it, and you'll feel OK again. Feel good again. You'll take what happened here, whatever specific wrongs you did, and you'll learn not to do them again. You'll be better for it.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I think OP needs to lay off the ganja for a few weeks.

All joking aside, you need to see a counselor or something. Get into therapy. What you're going through isn't healthy man.

9. It's where you find yourself lost with nothing that you will find new direction.  Dying now wouldn't solve anything, so many other people can feel just as bad as you do.  Why is it that we feel like we're so alone when it affects us?

10. this sounds like a cry for help
    its good to voice these concerns rather than having them ferment in your soul

relax
    take a long walk
    listen to some tunes

try sharing with others you trust
    you will get thru this

11. I felt the same way for a looooong time. It sucks, and it's tough to beat, but YOU CAN DO IT! Things get hard, and you just have to keep going. The whole GC community is here to support you, and you've already asked for help. You're on the right track :)

12. I know these feelings all too well. Things can and will get better!!

You know we all care about you here!! Regardless of past mistakes.

13. The ganga instensifies whatever mindset your in... so I might have to agree with you.

14. Self-pity is a terrible place to be.  Suck it up and get off the pity pot.l

15. well at least you notice and can admit that you are a dead person inside. Not too many people can do that. There's still time to change yourself