Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I've lost about fifteen pounds this month with a little help..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by McGlovin, Aug 5, 2011.

1. From thc. I've never seen anything about thc helping with fitness or weightloss. I just do it cause i hurt less after and I have more fun. :smoke:

2. Happy for you! :D

3. I know exactly what you're talking about! After getting blazed I feel like athlete! I bike faster and playing with my dumb wii fit is sooo fucking entertaining! The only thing is I have to have healthy munchies around, and I'm set!!

4. I thought I read something here on GC from another member saying that THC speeds up your metabolism, and if you be high and eat the same and not more you'll for sure drop some lbs. Dunno how much truth there is to that but I like to believe it.

5. to anybody who does bodybuilding they know that people usually do a process known as bulking and cutting , weed can help this process alot , by using weed during the bulking phase munchies will make you eat alot , then during the cutting phase , give up pot and you will eat very little resulting in a perfectly chiseled physique

6. Oh man, that's weird! For a drug that gives many people the munchies, it might speed up your metabolism? Lol I'll choose to be a believer!
    I do go to the gym high a lot. And I need more healthy munchies in the house for sure.

7. I lost 20 pounds and I have been smoking basically everyday this summer. I started working out in Late June. I find sativa really helps me power through my workouts haha.

8. Ight so I started smoking more often last summer, and I've become a daily+ smoker since then and this summer is the first summer I am a daily+ smoker. I have lost probably 25 pounds so far and get compliments about it all the time.

Must be the weed.