Ive looked/searched everywhere...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by glitch, May 20, 2006.

1. My problem is, I think im getting ripped off by my seller, hes got nice stuff (nugs) that gets me pretty baked, even off a few rips...however he charges me 20 bucks per bud, and it seems to me that this price is quite high. Is there anywhere I can find pictures (in reference to a ziplock baggy or some other standard, with the ganja inside along with the corresponding measurements?)...you know for a visual reference. I found the pricing guide, but since i never see him measure it, im not sure how much it actually weighs. Any help is appreciated...thanks.

2. Take a pic of the $20 nug and post it here. Your location also matters a lot

3. unfortunately the nug was smoked, however it was roughly the size (a little thinner) then a bottle top from a 20 oz soda bottle. it fit in those little bags you might put buttons or little knick nacks in. I live in VA (without getting too specific).

maybe half this size:

[​IMG]

4. [quote name='glitch']unfortunately the nug was smoked, however it was roughly the size (a little thinner) then a bottle top from a 20 oz soda bottle. it fit in those little bags you might put buttons or little knick nacks in. I live in VA (without getting too specific).

maybe half this size:

Man ussually decent nug runs about $20 a gram tet yourself some scales.

$20 a gram
    $45-$50 for an 1/8
    $90-$100 for a quarter

5. The size of the nug isn't as important as the quality, thats why i asked for a pic. If you can find a pic of somthing comparable post that and we could at least give you some idea. The bag you describe sounds like a dime bag. A dime of mids near me (upstate NY) is $10.

BTW: i'm not a mod but this has nothing to do with growing:eek:.

6. Unfortunately, if thats your only connect, you have to deal with it right?

7. Wrong place, this is the MJ Growing forum...

8. ask him how many grams and it sounds about right 20 a gram for seedless kind