Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I've had my weed in a baggy for 3 weeks now, still okay?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by devilsheep, Jun 27, 2009.

1. I bought 5g's and i don't exactly smoke too often so it's just been sitting there. I have 2 joints already made for future, and just a little nug left. I smoked a week+ old joint the other day and it was still fine.

I dont really understand when i read that after a week in a baggy weed goes bad, because mines exactly the same as it was.

2. It shouldn't go bad after a week in a bag but if you are worried about freshness then just put your bud in an airtight jar.

3. dont let it sit too long or it will get moldy and rough when smoked
    thats what happened to me!
    heres the solution: go outside, spark it up and get as high as a kite. there ya go! :D:cool:

4. I had half a gram sitting in my desk drawer in a sandwich baggy (not airtight) for at least a month, because I was holding it for a friend...but he ended up not wanting it so I smoked it, and it was just as good as ever! :smoke:

5. It should be fine, it would be wise to just move the bud to a good mason jar.

6. It should still be good......I've left it longer than 3 wks before

7. Make sure there is no mold on it. If there is, nuke that bitch

8. Mason jars for the win.

If you are worried you can send it to me for analysis to make sure it's still ok.

9. mason jars and good ziplock bags...it be aight, keep it in a cool dark place