Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I've had it!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Jul 18, 2002.

1. hehe......... Guess I will be trying the god one and the recording, switch off, make some cash, annoy them, make some cash, annoy them and so on, I should count how much they call here, they call alot

2. i too have been wondering about your avatar (it's a bit frightening, i must admit, lol)... i tried looking through the old posts, but so far no luck. do you know which category i should search under?

3. thanks for the links, but have to go to work :( read later....still dying to know if that ugly bastard really does blink cause I swear I saw him once! no one believes me :-/

4. No problem....I know the answer to whether or not the Ice Cream Man blinks at you. But the information is classified.

(.....some people don't mind taking bribes!)

5. When my dads friend gets any junk mail that has paid return postage, he tapes it to a brick and sends it back. that's harsh ;)

6. HA girlie...my grandpa used to do that. he'd send a box full of rocks, or nails etc. those hings get pretty spendy when they start to weight round five to ten pounds

7. well, the avatar still scares me... and i'm not sure if i understand 'why' anymore now than i did before reading the 12 pages of posts, lol. but oh well, it was fun :)

8. most of the junk mail is just that, like "mail" hmm what that word, im stoned off my ass give me a few seconds, errrr hmm uhhh oh yea, hmm shit, umm oh i got it, letters, envolopes. So if they have return you can't really shove shit heavy in a envolope, also it can't be thick or it won't send in a envolope, gay regulations or something.

Why would you get a box with junk mail?

Nub, you should use the pic where someone made it where he had bigger eyes I think and he was green in the face, they both make me sick but the one that looked sick is even sicker! Or if you ever changed it, would it have to be small?

9. You don't shove heavy shit in it, you tape the envelope to the heavy shit

10. what you do is tape the return envelope to the side of a box, then fill the box. Ifyou just tape itto a brick the postman usually takes it off

11. lol, nice....guess it does work. So that always mean they get charged at end? I'd think just meaning the normal like one stamp rate, that what they do, is pay for like one stamp, I'm pretty sure they would return it to you or something. But if you say you did it then I guess I will be looking out for thos epostage paid things!

hmm, after writing that, it says "paid" therefore it was paid, meaning a set amount which would be one stamp, not postage to be paid for by so and so