I've had It!!! Official Protest Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by musicmad420, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Alright, I'm going to buy my own island. I've got a friend who's willing to go 50 50 on this deal but it's still pretty pricey. SOOO we need more people to get on board and pitch in with us. I know some of you big time pot dealers out there have a LOT of money, so why not help us build a land of dreams where someone can do what they want in their own home WHEN THEY WANT TO.

Below are a list of things that will be grown, cultivated, researched, and used as currency on the Islands.

Psilocybe cubensis

Amanita muscaria

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysergic_acid_diethylamide = LSD

Cannabis

Hemp

Salvia divinorum

Salvia dorrii - Ute Tobacco Sage (mild hallucinogen when smoked)

Tobacco

Possibly alcahol but will have moderately strict laws

Here is a picture of the island that we will possibly purchase...

[​IMG]

Peace of mind to All

I'm fuckin' high as hell.

2. hold on hold on.

im stoned but i feel this.

what if we all throw in a few bucks and buy this island? theoretically we could build a huge compound on it in which everyone gets living quarters, and then have a huge grow op.

problem is we're gonna need to have guns because you know someones gonna invade our little mecca.

3. Ill supply the guns and army! ill grow a hitler stash and slowly take over our island and slowly convince you to kill all the jews!lol jk but it would be pretty tight if we all pitch in on and island and shit!

4. tempting though it sounds, I'd rather get the laws changed here

5. How about we just ship all the idiots there, and then just take over the already established governments?

6. good idea! ..ship all the morons there, build a wall around it, and fill it with water.

7. G Bush goes first :)

You have any idea how much an island of that size would cost? haha cool idea though!

8. that island is perfect for us though. i see a surface to air missile network to stop the DEA air raids on the 20 acre farm we'll have.

9. What's the cost of the island?

10. thats why we start a massive underground grow in many layers and leave the ground floor full of sea lions! no one fucks with sea lions man!:smoke:

11. and where is it? If this is in the U.S. virgin Islands or the british Virgin Islands, we would still be subject to their laws. We need a bum fuck no-where island.

I vote we name it St. Elsewhere!

12. #14 Ganjabird, Dec 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2008
  13. we wouldnt all fit on that island

14. Haha, if we ship all the idiots onto an island, there would be no more established government because all the politicians would be on the island.:D

15. dude,buyin the island is a heady thought,am with AMSTERDAMAGE,the best thing for us to do is take a stand here,work our butts off and get most of these old ass pot laws changed,am convinced that in time the pot law will change in our favor even if we do nothing,just think?our world is ready for it now,the world econamices begs it.its gonna happen,just you wait and see.but mean while the government is gonna use us,the 420 people to sell it to the rest of the world,the government will pass the laws of change,and while they are collecting lots,lots of money and all is well,there will be no problems,just let something go wrong,watch whos gonna get the blame?rite,the 420 crowd. our government is in such a money mess that it needs that revenue all that new money coming in just in time to bail out our government.just watch,:(i just worry cause change is coming alil to fast,we need to slow the change process down a tad,those doctors need to stop handing out grow cards unlimited to get fast money,too many riff-raffs are geting cards and just blowing it,come on people,you see whats going on,all that is happening is all fabricated,these people are intentioally breaking all rules and laws,on purpose to bring it all to light LOOK WORLD,SEE WHAT A MESS WAITS YOU IF YOU LET 420 THRIVE,HURRY COME LOOK SEE WHAT A PRE_ARRANGED PLANNED MESS 420 MADE!420 will self inplode with no one to guide it.the natural progression,day,nite,black,white,rite,wrong..hay...getting late..i here mom calling me..be good play safe and above all THINK...THINK THINK FIRST laters

16. hmm... what we need is a 420 drive-thru on that bitch

17. Can you imagine living in such a place.
    It would be soo AWESOME.
    Thing is...getting invaded...i can see it now.

We're all in a circle of love toking it up and singing and laughing our arses off and some fuckers come running at us with weapons.

All captain chronic could do is ask us to fire the hemp missiles...to no avail.