I've had an extremely weird dream tonight

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ZnOT, Apr 15, 2019.

1. So I haven't smoked for a week and tonight all of a sudden I dreamt about going to another planet where people grew tons and tons of weed.

I remember I was at a shop that had weed of every color you can imagine, and I was there buying and buying insane quantities due to its low price there hahahaha.

I was ready to get baked with all those strains when I woke up, so sad haahahahahah

Enviado desde mi Redmi 4X mediante Tapatalk

2. Well I haven't ever had anything close to that. Sounds like a good dream however.

3. When I stop smoking pot I have extremely vivid and strange dreams. Sometimes they are terrifying and sometimes they are wierd. They are rarely pleasent. These go on for about a month, unless I start smoking again and stop dreaming.

Even a tiny snifter of weed before bed is enough to keep away the freaky dreams.

4. Well I get weird dreams with weed or without. I guess I'm just over have active imagination

5. It would have been good if I had the chance to smoke some of that alien weed hahahaha!
    It happens to me when I smoke pot for a while and then I stop, but not always, this wasn't one of those times, just a regular weird dream full of alien weed hahahha

Enviado desde mi Redmi 4X mediante Tapatalk

6. No I keep having weird scary dreams.