I've had a great day of me time. Ever have these?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChronicPhonix, May 4, 2011.

1. You know those days you just take all to yourself? I kicked off the day a little early by watching Trailer Park Boys on Netflix last night until I fell asleep. Woke up, had a dank breakfast of Eggs and Toast. Took some bong rips of some Black Ice,

( http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-ja...bly-purple-buds]-fla-pickup.html#post10376765)

and spend the next few hours playing my favorite online game. Went on Netflix and watched Hot Tub Time Machine which was hilarious imo. Played my game a little more, took a shower now I'm about to take a bike ride up to McDonalds with this $7 I found in an old jacket and just grub. I'm also smoking some more before I go. I'm probably going to come back and play more games and go to sleep. Back to the grind after today though.

Anyone else ever have one of those really awesome days where its just you and everything goes great? If so describe it:smoke:

2. For sure. I try to cut out a day a week, because I am the most happy by myself.

The first nice day here, was 75 degrees, rode my bike to the part, smoked a bowl of funk with my Wesc headphones on,, just chillin.

Also love to play with my dog and cat to relax and unwind. ME time rocks my fuccckin socks :wave:

P.S. - thats some real purple buddah my friend

3. Thanks man I knew someone would understand how great me time is, haha. I just got back.and ended up getting dank 7-11 goodies instead. :D

4. i feel like i've been having too many of them lately.

5. Lmao Just watched the town and it reminded me of this part :D:smoke:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHPqhoOKUws"]YouTube - The Town Fight Scene[/ame]

6. I'm in Miami and I had some of that exact looking bud. Really heavy indica. it was fuckin great, I love that strain.

7. If you did happen to get that bud, I really hope you enjoy it as much as I did. :D

8. Like...every day last week. I was on a break from school, so I figured I should take as much time as I could to just relax.

Most days, I'd wake up, smoke a bowl, eat something, watch some tv...maybe drive to taco bell or something, do some art work...just be high all day. Nothing too interesting...but I love those kinda days.

Ever try that Bob Marley tea? Google it...it's like an energy drink, but it makes you sleepy instead of energetic. It's perfect for those kinda days.

School started back up, though, and I'm about to move into an apartment with my bf, so I'm not sure how many more days like that I'm gonna get.

9. I couldn't find a good thread to post this in but this thread seems the most relevant :confused_2:

Have you ever had one of those days where you're just way too high all day?

:smoke:

This has been me today

10. Well, I'm unemployed right now so every day is a 'me' day.

I'm not really complaining though. I've got about $1500 in the bank and that should last me for a while. Definitely feels good to kick back in the old la-z-boy and smoke bowls all day so I feel you on that one.:smoke:

p.s. Netflix is the shit.

11. Yeah Netflix has turned me on to a lot of great shows and movies.