Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ive hacked up stuff for at least a year heeelppp

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by GeorgeB, Apr 23, 2007.

1. hey guys ive been smoking nonstop the goodness for a very long time, i smoke avg 8th of good a day..ive smoked for about 4-5 years but every morning this past like year or so, i feel REAAALY bad in the morning like i have to puke all over everywhere, im thinkin its cuz the only time i eat is b4 bed and my stomach fucks my head all up in the morning, but after that i have a knot in the back of my throat and its just like a mucus not, and its a never ending one, i keep hackin it up and hacking for 30 or so minutes, its a daily routine, im just hoping its not some cancer bullshit, help guysss!!! hahahah..but yeh after i hack it all up i feel fine the rest of the day ..i was always thinkin this could be because i smoke bongs mostly ALLLL the time...but yeh its clear mucus nothin nasty, thanks guys

2. Time to see a doctor, there are a mirade reasons you have constant discharge of phlem, none of them are good.

3. yeh i actually went today, im about to stop smoking
    he gave me an inhaler, some shit called "Albuterol, USP inhalation aerosol"
    it freaks me out everytime i use it
    and he gave me extendryl xr, we'll see how it works, hopefully im fine soon,

4. Had exactly the same problem. Smoked constantly every night and ate just before I went to bed. Woke if and I had to cough and when I do I have to puke up.

I changed my diet and forced my self to eat at a normal time and never had a problem afterwards.

5. I think this is somthing every stoner needs to learn.

Getting stoned and eating shit loads of junk is fun and all but at some point you gotta think about your health.

I always eat a nice big(but healthy) meal before i smoke and it seems to help keep the munchies away. The great thing about the munchies is that no matter what you eat it taste fucking good as hell so insted of chips and snacky cakes have some grapes and oranges or something like that.

When I'm good and stoned i could eat a concrete block as long as i had some katchup :D

6. I got some of that stuff when I had bronchitis. I turned the mask the inhaler came with into a pipe. :smoke:

8. That's a bummer man. Yeah I used to do the same thing like smoke before I eat all the time, but then one of my buddies started having problems eating if he didnt smoke for a while so I started eating before I smoked so I wouldnt become dependent on the cannabinoids to spark my hunger. Mary jane is awesome but you gotta try to use her in a healthy way.

:smoke: