I've got the greatest dealer

Discussion in 'General' started by tjwettem, Feb 20, 2007.

1. So today at like 11:30a.m. my dealer calls me up and is like hey dude i an eighter of this lemon kush left you wanna roll it up in a blunt and smoke it with me? and i'm like hell yeah, so we meet up and smoke the blunt and he tells me how hes goin to pick up after he gets off work at like 5 and that he would probably be back in town around 11 tonite. So i work the night shift at fed ex, and my shift ends at 2:30, and at like 2:15 my dealer sends me a text like hey dude you gotta come try this shit i picked up. so i as soon as i get off work i drive over to his place and he pulls out a qp of cali big bud. we smoked two bongs and then i bought an eighter and now i just got home and i am so ridiculuosly ripped. and 4:20 is only a half hour away for me here in indy, looks like i'm, gonna be baked watchin the sunrise!:smoking:

2. nice man!

you got a great dealer lookin after you

lol

and I love this 4:20 a.m.

>)

3. Hah. Sounds like a good guy.

Wish my dealer was like that.

4. damn i could use a buddy like that about now.

5. Kindof sounds like my dealer, he's always hooking me up, like the other day i was buying a 20 from him, and he put the trees on the scale and it said like .5 (it was broken) and it was like at least double so he just gave it to me for 20.

6. are you shure that scale was broken LOLOLOLOLOL

and nice dealer .. :hello:

peace

7. I wish I had a dealer half that nice... shit I wish I had a dealer, period :p

8. Sounds like he's more of a friend than a dealer.

9. wish my dealer was like that i never get huked up i get the exact amount im supposed to lol wel i shouldnt be mad about that:rolleyes:

10. Sounds awesome bro! I wish I could get a chill dealer..mine just wants cash and to leave haha...o well the buds good not gunna complain.

11. haha yeah I'm sure when he turned it on it said the air weighed 9 grams :p

12. I have a chill dealer too. He's my best friend so im pretty much at his house every day. When I dont have money he has no problems smoking me out all day. I do feel kinda bad though when I go 4 or 5 days without money and he smokes me up everyday. So once in a while if I havent had money for a while Ill buy a sack and smoke the whole thing with him.