Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I've Got Some Questions...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Marf, Aug 11, 2011.

1. #1 Marf, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    Hey GC, I know this is probably a noob question but I was wondering if a bong could just have a bowl with a long stem built in and just have that slide into the bong and act as the downstem or if you had to have 2 seperate pieces: the bowl, and the downstem?
    Thanks in advance guys, so that i dont have to thank you and bump the thread (becsuse its a nooby thread)

2. The bongs that have the bowl and the downstem in one are usually on bongs with a rubber grommet(seal).

The other ones are "glass on glass." Google is your best friend.

3. I think when they make em like that they usually put a carb hole instead of making it slide. It seems like it would be an iffy seal if the downstem and bowl were one piece.

4. Actually just today i bought a glass on glass bong thst had the bowl and stem togeather in one piece. Its actully the first time ive ever seen it before and i didnt notice untill after i got it home. So the answer to your question is ya theres bongs out there like that you probly just dont see them often