ive got some munchies..pick my fast food destination

Discussion in 'General' started by kozblown, May 25, 2008.

1. .....choose my dinner for the night.

2. How about instead of fast food (food not meant for human consumption), you take just as much money and go to the store to make your favorite meal at home.
    Chicken and rice perhaps?
    Broccoli and Cheddar soup in a sour dough bread bowl?
    Steak salad?
    Yum..... wow im glad national vegetarian week is over.

3. KFC -> Famous bowl

[​IMG]

4. Chick-Fil-A or Sonic

5. A big plate of pasta.

or just fire up the barby.

6. Edibles!
    Subway sounds delicious, but I'm a vegetarian and I don't eat fast food; or you could make something.

7. meat salad ftw

8. Five!
    Five!
    Five Dollar Footlong!

9. :mad: I'll show you a meat salad! :laughing:

10. i made delicous bb chicken, baked potatos and corn today

11. i ended up going to wal mart and bought some sour gummies, a gallon of sweet tea, a pizza, some bread sticks, cheese dip, and crackers....i spent 20 bucks! i should have just dollar menued it.....

the moral of the story?

dont go to the grocery store hungry....

12. Moral of the story is dont go to the grocery store baked, buying prepared food.

buying the basic elements of food would have been cheaper.

13. this requires a clean kitchen, ill get right on that.........................tomorrow :D

14. Baby Back Ribs from Outback- get them to go.

fuckin finger lickin good

15. thats prolly like a 20$ dinner dude, hardly fast food sounds like some good shit tho

I'd say Chick-fil-a or Zaxby's

16. I concur. Im down with a subway footlong:smoke:

17. Who says I was talking about Subway? In retaliation to subway Quizno's is also offering 5 dollar footlongs.... still I was but I just thought I'd put it out there that Quizno's is doing it to because many people don't know that >_<

18. quiznos was definately a good call broseph:cool:

19. Quiznos is always a good call.. if you like eating there, imagine getting baked and having the entire kitchen to yourself.. thats what I did for almost 2 years when i worked there haha

20. I'll do ya one better, ever heard of Jersey Mike's Subs? I worked at one and the manager didn't care if we smoked. I was literally on the clock with my friend JJ and we chiefed a blunt and each ate like 3 sandwhiches. Fucking boss man comes in and is like, dammit I know you guys are high but don't eat all the sandwhiches we gotta sell them lmfao