Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I've got nobody to smoke with

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by daydreamer3, Aug 21, 2017.

1. High there!
    I'd love to just hang out with some friends and smoke, but all of my friends don't like pot. I also do not want to just ask some random person to smoke with me because (especially as a young woman) I don't want to hang out with someone I barely know. If it was a woman maybe but there seem to be very few women who smoke...
    Idk, I just love weed quite much and smoke almost daily, but it begins to annoy me that I am all on my own. Do you know where I can meet new people to get to know and smoke with? Whenever I meet someone new, he/she doesn't smoke. Most people are very surprised when they find out that I smoke weed. I just have the feeling that I'm "doing something wrong" and don't know what. Maybe you can help me?
    Thanks!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. #2 justsomejohn, Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    Post Removed

3. Go to a music festival and concerts. People breathe in weed like it's oxygen. Or don't be so secretive about it and casually ask people you see everyday or work with if they want to burn one. 2017, weed is socially accepted by a large majority.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 2