I've got good news, and I've got bad news...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by RandleStoner, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Well I got this amazing spoon a little while ago. If you would like to see it, it's in this thread here...

http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-tools/750772-my-awesome-new-piece.html

Anyways, it is the coolest piece I have had and I broke it yesterday! It sucks so bad. I was going to use it on 4/20/11 This is all that survived...

Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg

R.I.P.
    But right after I broke it I bought a new pipe. It's not as cool and it's a lot smaller, but I like it. Here it is. Tell me what you guys think.

Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg

2. Oh and in my new piece, there is black stuff in the bowl because I loaded it and only hit it twice haha.

3. I'm sorry for your loss :(

and the design on the front of the new one is pretty sick

4. :( I hate seeing broken glass.

Looks like it was a nice thick piece too.
    Must of taking a hard fall for the team.

5. Damn, that sucks dude. I got a glass piece and i was trying to clean it out a bit and this happened. I stuck a Q-tip in the end, got a lot of resin on it and tried pullin it out... broke the mouth piece, but it was still smokeable. Then, about 2 weeks, later I'm on 2 hits of trippy paper and it fell 4 ft onto the concrete. Not a scratch... :confused::eek:, I watched the whole fall like it was in slow motion and it bounced off the concrete and into the grass. Then, I loaded this bad thing and had the time of my life lieing down in a field looking at the purple sky and the stars :)

6. The stupid thing was its super thick glass and it fell from left than a foot high on the pavement.

7. Must not of been kiln annealed properly or at all,
    and had some stress.

8. Maybe, but after it broke I decided to get all the resin out of it and half of the mouthpiece was still intact. The mouthpiece fell off the table and bounced off the concrete. It was kind of funny. And I also got 2 bowls of resin.