I've got codeine.

Discussion in 'General' started by TheHempress, Dec 18, 2003.

1. My sister came back from the hospital today. She had a Ganglean cyst in her wrist and had to have it surgically removed. To my surprise, they prescribed her APAP/Codeine 300/30. And she has been nice enough to give me two of them.

Now, I am a little wary about the acetaminophen that's in it, but I believe the dangers from acetaminophen only come from dosages of 1000mg+ (am I right?). I'm only taking two pills, so that's 600mg of acetaminophen and 60mg of codeine.

The last time I did an opiate was last summer when I tried heroin. I didn't really like it (which is why I haven't done it since), but I don't have any money for weed, and I'm bored. Who knows, maybe codeine feels cooler than heroin?

I figure I'll try it out and see if I like it. I'm not going to get any more from her, because she does need it for the pain, but I always like to broaden my horizons.

I'll keep you guys updated on how this turns out.

2. LOL, I hope no one takes you seriously.

3. Ah, it's too late...I've already taken them. C'est la vie. I'm too lazy to do all that work anyway. I read up on it a little bit (with the limited codeine info I could find) and they said I should be ok.

I doubt I'll ever do codeine again, but if I do, I think I might try that extracting method.

Holy crap, this stuff kicks in fast....or maybe what I'm feeling is in my head...I dunno.

4. I feel floaty. :D

5. lol. Floaty..is that an actual feeling ? lol..yes it is, and i love that feeling..glad to hear they worked for yeh.

6. Meh. I don't think I like it. It was kind of lame and it put me to sleep. And now this morning my limbs are all achy.

7. Still, another expereience for you.

8. Just so you know you could have taken probably 3 times that dose with little to no effect on your liver. And the achiness you feel is probably a result of the way you slept (which is probably a result of the codeine sedating you while you slept so you didn't shift from an uncomfortable position.) Opiates usually have very few physical side effects, at least in my experience.

9. lol, i got some vicodins (hydrocodone 5mg, acetometophen 500) from a friend the other day for a couple grams o' the green stuff (good deal)

There were four of them and i took them all within an 8 hour timespan, which means i took 2000mg of acetometophen and it didn't seem to hurt me, of course I thought that was a safe dose at the time (isn't acetometophen just aspirin???) so i didn't really look for side effects.

hope you had fun Hempress :D

10. I've taken 7 or 8 vicodins withing 2 hours, and I didn't die! You really can take up to 4000mg before you start risking real liver damage.

11. You know, that's probably right...my boyfriend said he couldn't even get me up to kiss him goodbye before he went to work the next morning...and I always wake up at least long enough for that.

12. coincidentally... my co worker gave me two vicodin hp's today ..... they were yummy..... especially since i back was bothering me.... im just all mellow and nice now....... ahhh tis the life, time for a coctail......some schmoke an then to pass out and work another full day of hell.

13. I'm getting some codeine tommrow, can't wait! Today I snorted two oxy, first time i've done them, and they are sweet! I was pretty happy the whole day, got baked and that just added to it.
    did make me sleepy as shit thoguh

14. did it make you itchy and un comfortable at all, i know lots of people who have those unpleasent side effects from them.

15. No way man - I nearly died on that shit - co-proxamal - paracetamol and codeine. During a depressive stage, not fun, but I do remember feeling pretty fucked at the hospital after downing 70 of them.