Ive Got An Anjel On My Shoulder But A Devil In My Head

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MrPhilleh, Dec 23, 2009.

1. haha i love kaskade.

but this is juss a story bout how i came home.

Soo uh, I came home from hanging out with mah friend, and i open the front door and walking around checking gates n shit. i open the door and its the 3 kids from across the street playing live on my account...i was like 'lawl...uhh okay how are yall doin?' and they drank a shit load of cream sodas, their kinda straight edge,,but i still had suspicions ass to if they could hunt down the 'fun juice'.
    but yhea after that i went upstairs and got crazy lifted i was walking like i was fucking .8 pounds...like gravity was jealous of me holy shit my walk was so graceful..
    so yawh i went upstairs and started changing clothes n shit then i get a call from my brother hes like 'hey dads taking us to dinner with aunt loretta' i wus like ahaha yess!!we went to jb's brewry house or some shit like that and i had THE most bomb ass cheese sticks like omfg these fucking cheese stick are raping my tongue with flavor oh mai fucking gawd this is aweeessssoooommmeeee. And drinking cream soda with that was fucking MDMA for my tastebuds....like holy shit my tongue was really happy. and sitting in that fucking resturant was fucking intense shit i was flying all over that goddamn place but sitting still its hard to describe. Den i woke up the next morning and i was like wtf happened to my house...then i smoked a few bowls then went downstairs and saw a bag of donutettes and i was like HEWL. YESCH. And i ate that shit while watching fat chicks fight on youtube thus laughing my ass off. and yawh...tat was mai day.. just wanted to share that.

peacenpawt. bye.

2. What happened to the angel and devil?

3. Fuck this shit,..
    everytime i get caught up in this website shit i always miss something i wanted to do. Finally when its 420am WTF I KEEP ON TYPING THROUGH A POST what the hell i hate my life.

4. Right with you lol

5. Awesome .

6. waste of a thread. +b OP /thread. sounds like the day of a 14 year old.

7. Sounds like you had an awesome first time blazing! :D

8. Yeah, I know that feeling........

Wait, an Anjel? Never had that shit. Sounds trippy. And slightly sexual.

9. #12 Gitindizzi, Dec 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2009
    Yeah, you know Anjel the gay stripper? Oh u dont? Good, cuz i dont either. But obviously OP does. And hes on his shoulder...:D

10. im speechless.

i need a t break from GC. the crazies are flooding in.

11. What the fuck is "Pawt". This makes me very....AGG!:devious:

Like seriously, why wouldn't you just put Pot, like your saving yourself 2 letters...You know what, nevermind. I dont even know.

Monkey Doomer does not approve.

I fear for your life when the lights go out....
    [​IMG]

12. Seriously...GC will slowly become 4Chan if we dont do something about this.

13. wtf is 4Chan?

14. Look it up and see

15. whoa that was quick. Fucking internet ninja.

16. lol...my email lets me know when some1 replies.:smoke:

17. haha thats some kyleXY shit i dont even know what to say.