Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i've got a question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dransfield, Mar 16, 2010.

1. okay, so this question may sound a bit daft if you know the answer, but i don't lol :confused:

what flavour are "purple" blunt wraps, im new to smoking pot and especially new to blunts so i was wondering what flavour that was because its not very self explanitary lol

i would go out and buy some but i dont want to waste my money on making my weed taste nasty when i could get i flavour i know i like... thanx :hippie:

2. Usually they are stated, but im going to guess purple is grape.

3. thanks man, i guessed that too but the same brand have a type called grape-a-licious, so i just wondered if anybody had tried them :smoking:

4. my local off licence only has platinum blunt wraps, no juicy jacys but ill go for blueberry next time, thanks for the advice

5. IMO purple wraps are the shit, and cognac wraps taste like shit.

6. ill try them then, thx:smoke:

7. If you're talking about Juicy Blunts or Double Platinum, I can assure you that it is grape =D