Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I've got a question a bout pieces?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MANYroads2come, Jun 28, 2009.

1. If i wanna clean mine out with salt and alcohol, is nail polish remover safe to use as the alcohol? Off course i will rinse it out thoroughly with water. Alright thanks guys.

2. I don't know about it being safe but I've done it before, It should work, the smell is just terrible.

3. Stop posting the same thread multiple times.

4. ^ that

5. im confused what did i do wrong?

6. ok i got i put two threads my bad, im done.

7. yeah. no problem we've all done it before.

8. to answer your q, if its a glass piece then nail polish remover (acetone) will actually work better than isopropanol since its a better polar/non-polar solvent.

and yes its safe (if its glass)

9. if u clean out all the black shit, you wont have any resin to hit when ur outa herb ;)

10. its a real bitch though to try to get resin out of my bubbler i have a broken bowl with a good amount of resin that i will scrape if im out of weed

11. if you have a headshop close by the sell pipe cleaner. I have used Orange chronic and 420 and both do a great job. I personally feel that it works the best.