I've got a date later : )

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thirdworldarmy, Feb 15, 2010.

1. :hello: Go me, sorry. I though I had to share. I'm terrible with women, but I hit the bar with some friends Friday night and met a legit girl. Needless to say, we went back to her place :D. We played a few games on Wii...I won all of them lol I felt bad, I was trying or anything I was just thinking "damn...I might be getting some action." Well I did, I stayed the night and we fooled around. We didn't have sex though, almost. But I'm not worried about it, actually I respect the fact that she didn't, she actually has morales and values. My first and only real relationship, first time we chilled we fucked...Any way back to topic.

Anyway, I'm taking her to sushi later...and that's all I've got thus far :confused:...What else should we do? She said she loves board games, so I figured that would be a good thing to do. He place is closer so we would probably go there. Wow I just stared off into space for a good 5 minutes... so stoned :smoking:. She says she only smokes bud like once a month though....I planning on going on a t-break anyway but...she seems like she would be chill to smoke with. I shouldn't type when I'm stone. My simple paragraph is officially out of hand. Gotta go change the wheel bearing in my car also. Wish me luck -TNB

2. Go to the sushi. Grab some board games you guys like (monopoly FTW) and go back to her place. If you want to smoke with her then roll a j and bring it along. Maybe on the ride back to her house pull it out or when you get back. Have a good time, man.

3. this
    and good luck today dude:wave:
    go get her:p

4. Strip monopoly? =D
    Smoke a J before?
    Maybe take some E? it'll make it more fun =D
    Um, monopoly might be a too long game for 2 people though which might take time away from other things though. ;) so find a dif game.
    Maybe scrabble? Strip poker? lol

5. scrabble is the shit when ur high at least for me:hello:

6. I hope these are jokes.

7. I really want to smoke with her but she rarely smokes, and I don't feel like I'm pressuring her into smoking. We shall see what happens. I need to go get some new shoes...What a good type of shoe, I'm athletic, run and stuff, but I skate too. Whats a good shoe combo for that? So kinda off topic.

8. just have fun man! u dont gotta try to impress her just be cool. she obviously already likes you or u woulda never ended up at her place.

all my best! have fun with it!!!

9. Strip monopoly could be like "i'll trade you my boardwalk hotel for your top."
    lol
    Why would they be jokes?
    it's the truth...monopoly is a shit long game.
    E makes sex epic (for the most part)
    Scrabble would be fun if your high
    Strip poker if they're up to it.

10. Puma's are all around good.
    So are addidas. So i guess some nice tennis shoes?
    They have good grip but idk how they'd be for skating. But yah.
    Tennis shoes are meant for lots of intense running.

11. its kinda their 1st date you know. i think he may be respectful in the sense of asking a girl to pop some e's and fuck on the 1st date isnt really 'on the menu' so to speak.

that's something best sharred in a relationship after u are totally comfortable with the person sexually.

i do agree sex on e is like the closest thing you can get to heaven here on earth. it's unreal... and then hit a blunt afterwards, heaven awaits!!!!

12. pull out your tallywacker, always gets the date going in the right direction

13. the naked man!! works 2 out 3 times
    [​IMG]

14. :cool: put on your cool shades and play cool

lmao.. just don't let the convorsation die into an akward moment of silence, not sure but some girls find a guy who can't keep the convo flowing a turn off. But don't babble on like an asshole either ;)

15. hell yea man, girls dig sushi...have a drink with her afterwards if u dont wanna try smokin with her for the first time date...

i'd leave smoking for a separate occasion for suure :cool:

boardgames are lame tho bro, ditch that idea...jus talk with her

show her ur a man with confidence lol nothing reduces ur chances like awkward silence...talk about all kinds of shit, dont be scared

best of luck man, wrap it before you tap it ;)

16. Couldnt have said it better

17. Date went great, went to sushi. Then back to her place and watched pool hall junkies (great movie). Then talked for a little bit. Decided to go get some beer and uno lol. When we get back to her place her ex-boyfriend was there...I guess he friends with her roommate. Kinda set an awkward mood. We both ended playing some uno with her other roommate, some BS and black jack 21 (my choice lol). Anyway it was chill, for the most part. Got an awesome kiss at the end of the night.

Side note...I didn't end up getting new shoes. Whoever posted the Macbeths...I totally forgot about that brand, I had a pair of wallisters. Definitely getting another pair of those.

Back to topic. I think we are going to hang out again tomorrow. So stoke, this time I will be more prepared, so the date is even better.