I've fucking had it

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by yota420, May 9, 2009.

1. out of 18 successful seedlings 14 have been ate by bugs

2. that's frustrating!!! lets hope that the 4 remaining will be females ;)

3. woooowie.

Keep a better eye on them.

4. They were like that when i got there.

5. All my baby sprouts were dug up by some fucking animals :mad: If i see any there next time they are getting shot

6. about the bugs put seven dust on them if you can buy it where you live. about the plants that got dug up i dont know where your from but around here we have armidillos like crazy. they mainly feed on grubs and the soft soil is an easy target. take some chicken wire and cut a circle a little bigger than the hole you dug then in the middle of that cut a hole to put your plant through then when you plant your plant just put the chicken wire over the hole and cover with dirt so it cant be seen. when the animal starts digging and hits the chicken wire he will go somewhere else. good luck

7. I was thinking coyotes, but now that i think about it i bet it is racoons. I was thinking about just making a little circular cage to go around the plant.

8. Hungry little fellas.

9. i feel ur pain man, i just discovered today a sonofabitch bugger chewed up my biggest plant and even through the stem, i've heard elsewere that you can cut out the middle of a tin can and press it into the soil making it hard for bugs to get. i'm gunna try this rlly soon cuz i want my babies to have as much of a chance at survival as possible. hope u have better luck this year bro