Ive figured it all out!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by kjk707, Mar 14, 2013.

1. #1 kjk707, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    Call me crazy, call me high, call me what ever you want but ive figured life out. This is just a theory that i think is true, before you ask no i am not high nor crazy. This did start one day when i was completely sober but about to toke up with my best freind. What if life is just one big simulation. What if people are just hooked up to super computers that generate their simulation worlds, which is currently the "real" world where we all live in.

But think about this, no one knows what really happens when you die, maybe its possible when someone dies that they "wake up" in the real real world. In this world you are completely different from who you were before. I believe that people who experience "out of body" experiences on acid or shrooms temporarily visit the real world.

I also believe that weed is illegal for a reason. The government knows exactly what weed does to you, they know its real purpose. They all agreed to make it illegal once they figured out exactly what it does, and what its purpose is. Hey, they're not gonna make it easy for you, are they? As you all know there are thc receptors in the brain. Why? Im sure "doctors" could tell you exactly what they are for. But i believe something different what if after a person recieves enough thc from any means(this is probably a shit load of thc which could take a person an entire life time to take) they are able to awaken and reach the "enlightened" state where they visit the real real world. Once there i believe that a person has the choice to stay in the real real world or return to our world, as a more enlightened person.

Most people will choose to stay in the real real world, however, there are some who may choose to return. I know this is not a concrete example but snoop dog as you may know is know calling himself snoop lion. Why? The media may tell you some other bull shit, but i bellieve that he went to the real real world, got too sketched out and decided to return here as an enlightened person.

I know ill get a lot of hate for this post, but comment away im interested in reading what you guys have to say

2. this is actually really interesting. I could see it being true. after all, one of life's most pondered attributes is what occurs after death... hmm.

3. sounds like the matrix, except with weed instead of pills. maybe they were THC pills?

MORPHEUS!!!!

4. omg man, I HAVE LATELY HEARD TONS ABOUT IT.. and now this thread... Actually u might be very right!

5. trueeee i like it

6. If its a simulation then I should kill myself and test this theory. I'll send you guys my findings.

7. Why does every theory I read here always come down to the government and media acting as an evil group of people. This just sounds like you trying to justify a weed habit. All religions are based off of lies, but only to benefit those who believe in it. This theory will not benefit you in anyway

Every existence will have its negatives and positives balanced out. If you have the right to an opinion--true freedom, existence will stand as is (what it's like right now)

This is my challenge to you. Find a way of thinking that will benefit you in the world you live in. You won't achieve anything looking forward to the day you die

8. I'm not very religious but the idea of EVERYTHING being created by some random huge explosion is absolutely moronic. You honestly think your ability to think and process thoughts was created in a huge bang? How would life get created from that?

There's obviously some sort of mystical shit going on. I don't know exactly what's going on but the big bang did not create everything.

What could have even exploded in the first place, how did that stuff get there?

9. I don't know but I hope I live long enough for them to create anti- aging pills so I can find out.

10. I am some alien's dream. Some sort of higher life-form.

Playin pool with the cosmos.

11. you cant just off yourself. you have to let the "simulation" run its program and "expire" then you can choose to join real world or return to fake but enlightened(Illuminati?).