I've decided I don't want to have kids.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Two Scoops, Aug 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After having kids I realise I do not want kids.. So anyone who wants kids there's some going free to a good or bad home, just take them!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm not havin' kids...Or a girlfriend, or even sex for that matter; we don't need an accident.

This World is not worthy of my child; besides that, if I had one they'd likely take over and rule you all into slavery in order to build whatever weird, twisted utopia they vision...And no one really wants that, do they?:coolalt:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I never wanted kids either but ended up havin one with a crazy bitch. My daughters 19 now and is growing up to be a pretty cool adult.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Nice. Ya may change your mind some day given you're young. It's good you have options and you're making use of forethought.

5. Let's strive for biological immortality..!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Jane! My lesbian crush!

I know you totally dig me, even though I'm a dude...Don't worry, I won't tell anyone.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I shouldn't breed huh? Do you realize how good I look and how my body attracts women? Not to mention my intelligence? My genes are golden. Hell I just banged a girl tonight and hope I don't get burned.

Sent from my PH-1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #28 catchingdust, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    You may be intelligent. But even if that’s the case it doesn’t mean you behave as if you are. It also doesn’t mean that you have any proper emotional health/framework. You can be hella smart and otherwise a total train wreck of an individual. You can be incredibly productive but have no values or authentic morals. By the way you talk, it sounds like you’ve immersed yourself in a particularly unhealthy culture and it seems rather bitter.

It’s not to say you’re not attractive. Maybe you are physically. But it doesn’t mean you are spiritually or emotionally, etc. Perhaps you’re attracting the wrong people or can’t find the means within to concern yourself with the right people. I’m sure you have seen a lot of fucked shit with women, but not all women are like that and if you’re looking to fuck don’t be surprised to find women that are playing the same game. Be proud of your successes but don’t overestimate certain qualities of yourself. Riding on the laurels of physical attractiveness among other simple trait characteristics is hollow and yields hollow results. Learn from your mistakes and always strive to be a better person. For yourself and those around you.

Also, it’s cool if you don’t want to have kids. It’s your choice. Just be open to that changing if the circumstances are ever right. And maybe they never will be. But ya never know. Life’s fucking crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. @Annicus seems to have the whole contraception thing down as well

• Like Like x 1
  10. Me too, I never keep it PG. I keep it rated R and, sometimes even sometimes NC-17. :lmafoe:

11. Seems like OP is under the assumption that women can't earn their own money. You sound like the stereotypical young boy that's never been in a serious relationship.

See the thing is everyone has different views and intentions. Some want to mindlessly stuff their dicks into holes and others want to find someone and settle down.

You sound like you only posted this not to give your view and opinion of kids but to make you sound like a "badass" and suck up attention. It's quite cute boy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Ever heard of the phrase "don't judge a book by its cover"? Pairs real well with your argument

Edit: after reading your other thread, you are the classic attention seeking troll. That's why your other thread got locked so you had to make a second one because you didn't get enough love. Parents must not have given two shits about you. Please find a new forum to troll you sad little shit

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. #33 DaCapoAlCoda, Aug 11, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    *Edit, this was meant for GreenFan

Do you not want to have kids, or the responsibility of being a parent/training the child? It really isn't hard, I've found all of the issues parents have (minus a kid with legitimate biological disorders) the parents themselves make.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. OP, I can't tell if this is real...

• Like Like x 1
  15. This post stinks of troll... Yet, I cannot help myself.

To preface, I am 30 years old and have no intention of having children. I have a beautiful loving wife and together we have made the decision to not bring another child into the world.

@Op
    24 years old and has the world firgured out. Must be nice.

One think to consider is D.I.N.K.
    But I will touch on that in a second. First we must discuss how lonely you are going to be if you continue down this path.

If you are not going to have kids, at least search for someone that makes you happy Everytime you see them. Someone that you want to do nice things for just to see them smile. Someone who feels the same way about you. The sex will blow your mind when you find your missing piece. Someone to be there through the bad times and the good. Search and maybe even you can find someone before your looks fade and all that is left is a used douche.

D.I.N.K. stands for "Dual Income, No Kids"
    Think about all the paper you are stacking with your superior intelligence. Now, double that. Women can make just as much and more than men. So.much.money.

But hey, I'm just a guy on the internet. What do I know? Maybe you will keep smashing and be fine. Maybe you will get smashed by a bus. Maybe you will get one, or many STIs. And maybe, you are just a troll stinking up an otherwise nice forum.

16. He justbsounds like a young soul stuck in the 18th century ideologies lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.