Ive been wearing the same pair of jeans for the past week and a half...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sunny Jim, Sep 25, 2014.

1. They just fit so damn well, and I've been showering every night so it's not like they smell.

2. 5 star thread would read again

3. They will walk to the washing machine themselfs

4. That's gross. You take a shower and put on dirty clothes. That's gross. I can understand up to 5 days and thats pretty damned nasty. But 10 days? Ugh!! The smell of mildew must be off the scale.......

5. I wear jeans 2-3 times and then clean them but that is really gross man. People notice, and so do your co-workers. It's good you shower but get a few different pairs in a different color if you like them that much. 

6. Agreed

I wear a shirt or jeans for a day my mum snatches them and washes them.
    And I won't wear it for a few days in case someone says. He had that on yesterday lol

7. #8 Sunny Jim, Sep 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
    Eh, screw em. People don't pay THAT close attention. And I got a girl's number yesterday, so I can't smell that bad.  :cool:

And my coworkers can kiss my ass (if they can stand the smell). They need me to do their jobs for them.

8. Isn't that how they did it back then? Like the cowboy days, I couldn't see them being too hygienic, like Clint Eastwood, he must of smelled rank.

9. I only wash my jeans if I spill something on them. About every 3 weeks.

Yeah I'm sure they did, but Clint Eastwood's an actor.

11. Oh I thought it was a biography.

12. Jeans really aren't meant to be washed often. Ruins the denim. Denim is tough, it's meant to be worn and abused.

Unless you're sweating or shitting your pants, I really don't see a point in washing my jeans that often. I usually wash all my pairs once a month when I start wearing them again.

13. Well I wear jeans to work and wash em every time.

I guess my casual jeans don't get washed every time but probably weekly.

14. Lazy ass pot heads

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I do not wear underwear and I shit in my pants, so yeah, I gotta wash em.

I wonder how many farts OP cut in those jeans. Must be a brown stain on the ass by now.

16. Wash em every day. They will smell like ass after a while dude

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. You're not even supposed to wash jeans that often anyway.  Hopefully you wash your underwear.

18. Wash 'em, don't put them in the dryer. They'll look and fit better.

19. #20 IvGotMilk, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014
    I wash my jeans every 4 odd weeks... I am very hygienic too. Unless I've been sweating or been rolling around in dirt outside, I don't see why I'd need to clean them. I can smell when my clothes need cleaned - I only wear a t-shirt once then clean it because they don't smell as good. If you wash your jeans too often, they lose their colour. Serous, if you are all clean and just out the shower and smell a bad t-shirt, you won't want to wear it, and it's the same with jeans. But for me, my jeans smell fresh for weeks  

Slightly off topic, but I once freaked out sitting on a bench in a busy street in the city, because EVERYWHERE i looked, people were wearing jeans. It was fucked up and I felt as though there was some kind of conspiracy going on or something