Ive been thinking...

Discussion in 'General' started by springersoars, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Okay, so im blazed right now, and I had a thought. Everytime someone says they're high, the word "high" is very broad. I have even heard the words "baked" and "blazed" used when someone wasnt high on bud.
    So what im really trying to say is, I dont think that we deserve to use the words "high" or "baked"
    Cause to ignorant people, the word "high" almost seems to downgrade us to a lower level such as c**** heads and other drug users
    Im not sure if this will make sense to any of you haha, but I tried to explain this the best I could. Lol
    Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You must be high or something

3. Very well. For you, I shall use the term "under the influence of cannabis".

4. or UTIC for short.

5. But I mean do yall understand what I mean?
    Pot is natural, it has healing properties.
    Being medicated from a plant doesnt deserve the same term as being fucked up on chemicals...

6. The term high generally refers to cannabis, as does baked/blazed. I think it is an appropriate term, but I'm open to new suggestions

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4

7. medicated is a good term

8. Do you coffee?
    I tea.

OUTIC

hahahahahaha

9. I just don't say anything about being "high", I don't go "Bruh.. bruh... you don't even know how high I am right now." I just enjoy it.

10. Fuck the stigma, when I'm high I'm high! Cannabis should never be put in the same category as harder stuff. You can get prescription stuff that can make your life hell but since a doctor said it's ok that makes it better? I say fuck that! Cannabis is way stigmatized by society as a whole I'm going to take a stand and say "I'm high.......it's not a bad thing." 

11. keep getting high 

12. I'm pretty high right now.

I deserved to say that :smoking:

13. I have no problem saying it, I think I just got tired of people who do harder stuff say it, cause it seems to put cannabis in those levels, which it isnt. Im not sure, I was blazed beyond belief last night. Lol

14. I think ill just still say high. I'm not going to say I'm high to anyone who will think I'm high on crack.

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. inhaling combusting plant materials is certainly not the natural state of the plant, and getting fucked up on chemicals is exactly what we're doing.

16. True. As am I, I wasnjust so stoned I had to rant. Hahaha