I've been thinking lately...

Discussion in 'General' started by Redhead Smoka, Jul 11, 2011.

1. ...about what I want to do with my life. I feel like a sheep, and I can't decide whether or not I want to follow the herd. It frustrates me how much other people can have such a hold on your life. As much as I would love to do my own thing, I don't want to end up a failure, life completely fucked. They tell you to go to college, get a degree in something, get married to someone of the opposite sex, and live happily ever after in suburbia. But what happens when that doesn't work. :eek: I feel trapped by society. I feel like if I don't conform, I will never be anything. But at the same time, I don't know if I even want to be something.

Maybe staying under the radar is the best thing to do.

2. That's how life is. You could always live in the woods or some shit, but that would get old pretty quick. :smoke:

3. I do live in the woods. And while it's nice how there's no street lights to keep me up at night, it does get a little boring. All that would change though if I could get a car.

Edit: 500th post already?

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbuWXYP8gUI&feature=fvst]YouTube - ‪Pink Floyd The Wall part 2/12‬‏[/ame]

5. Follow your heart, hon! :love: Find what you love to do and do it! :yay:

If you have a job that you totally hate, no matter how much you make, you won't be happy. :( The day in, day out, grind will wear you down!

There's no summer school and I'm not working as a teacher's aide right now, but I am happy with what I do. I smile while doing my job! :D And the pay totally SUCKS! :p But I have WAY more freedom than a teacher, which I like!

Education is a tough field- the burn-out rate is high! Yet, I have been tutoring kids since I was 11! A friend down the street, Connie (10 years old) was flunking Arithmetic! We started "playing school" after school and on weekends, and she passed! :hello: Been doing tutoring ever since!

I LOVE educating! There is no better pay-off than seeing that "light go on"! :yay:And although more money would be nice, it doesn't really matter that much!

I hope you will find what you are supposed to be doing!

Granny :wave:

6. I meant like living in a grass hut without internet. :laughing:

7. Bro just do what you want, I recommend being an electrician. Its a chill job and really easy with good pay (depending on who you work for). later on you can get liscensed and do your own work. Best part is you just work hard come home smoke some bowls and enjoy life.

8. I like where this thread is goin cuz i feel the same way. its hard to grow up knowing there are millions of other hungry fuckers out there workin their ass off to take all the high paying good jobs. life can be hard for a stone...

9. Anybody who was ever successful had the same feelings, cut yourself out a notch and be different, dont be a follower ...BE A LEADER

10. The best thing to do is never talk down about yourself. Self-confidence is the key. :)