Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ive been thinkin

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr.bubbles, May 3, 2008.

1. I just want to say alot of people here think ima fake wannabe gangerster i mean i cant even say anything that happen to me in the day w/o being criticized , u know i dont appreciate that but if you dont like me than please dont post i just want a thread of mine go like it used too..

but what up city of grass i aient been around alot just because of the hatred but hey

shit today i got up smoked me a blunt went down to my dudes house played some ps3 GTA 4 sweet ass game i picked up some dro so i got that i left aroung 1230

i got home at 1 and i chilled and smoked some herb hit up some of my dudes then the rest of the night i drank 3 steels and smoked 3 blunts and took 5 mgs of kpins ya digg?

but im out ill hit ya up

BUBBLEEEES:D:wave:

2. i never thought you were a wannabe gangster, bubbles :eek:

i'm hitting my bubbler. brand spanking new bubbler.

3. Anybody who judges like that usually isn't in any position to do so. Keep on toking!

4. Yeah man welcome back bubbles!

We all know 2005 is one of the city's finest years.

It's a good vintage. Peace.

5. of course man we thrived in 05

but im blowed

6. your cool by me dog

i noticed a lot of haters flooding gc in the past 3-4 months.

7. wegro.. just kidding i believe you

8. Wigger.

;)

Whats good my *****?

9. Your day sounds a lot like mine. Smoked, GTA, bought an eighth, and my dealer was playing GTA. Funny shit. Good decisions dood :hello:

10. hear hear.

fuck the haters, bubbles.

fuck the bubble haters.