Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I've been smoking for 14 years and my tolerance has never increased

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EnlightenedToker, Aug 20, 2018.

1. What's up guys?

I thought I'd share my experience as a daily smoker for many years. Even after all this time, I still only need .1 of a gram to get really stoned. The only exception is if I take a week off, then I would only need like .03. But anyway, .3 is plenty for me to stay nice and high for the day/night. This is after 14 years if smoking! Now with any and all other substances I used to partake in, I would gain massive tolerances eventually to the point people would be like "How can you take all that and not die?" Lol. Luckily my days of drug use (besides weed) and drinking are behind me now.

I'm curious to know if this has been anyone else's experience with smoking? When I tell everyone I know that I can get high 10-15 times off a gram they reply with what a lucky bastard I am.

2. I’m the same way man, anything else and my tolerance skyrockets quick. With weed, it generally doesn’t take much even though I consume daily. I do, however, constantly change strains and methods of consumption though.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don't seem to suffer from the so-called "tolerance" syndrome myself. The more I use, the more effect I get. I can get all I want from just a few tokes on a vape with potent weed. Recently started dabbling in concentrates and that shyt's been knocking me out.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm one of the lucky ones too.

• Like Like x 1
  5. same here... i'm a cheap high.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I typically need .2-.25 g for a light buzz thaybwill last me an hour and I need .4-.5g for a 2 hour buzz.

Still a pretty cheap buzz!

• Like Like x 1
  7. The body typically doesn't create a tolerance to a substance that is nontoxic. But great observation over 14 years anyhow!

• Like Like x 1
  8. YAY BITCH

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. SMe here. Been smoking 28. And a small bowl still does it.

10. Damn? WTF. Didnt know it wss possible. Long time toker, keep graduating to double what I used to smoke. Bumped up recently. Gah!!

11. I don't know brother. I just smoke and focus on enjoying the high. Whether it be body or head high. They are all a good time in its own way. And take a 2 day break. You'll be back down .