Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ive been seeing colors

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bdk2jw, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Okay so I think I have been starting to see colors when I get high. About 2 months ago me and my friend were chillin and I smoked a good amount and like 30 min later (idk actually how long later lol) I swear i was seeing colors. I don't freak out or anything but still, is it possible? Also recently its been happening too. Whenever I hear a song and get into it (its a crazy feeling getting into a song high lol) I swear I can see colors with my eyes closed. I was listening to this song 2 nights ago and yeah it happened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av3bRfhOhCk

2. Are you normally colorblind?

3. Your just high bro, or your on LSD. Which i dont recommend.

4. What do you mean by colors?

Could be synesthesia, but I seriously doubt it.

When you see them, are they accentuating objects? Or is it a pure color you see? Or maybe your eyes are closed? Describe it as if it's happening now for a better diagnosis.

5. Have you ever taken any psychedelics? It could be HPPDSent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. It's cuz u were listening to devil worshiping ass Fredo Santana Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

7. I agree with this. We need more details in order to form our opinions or else all you're gonna get is a bunch of guessing ,for all we know op you could be experiencing OEV (open eyed visuals) or CEV (closed eye visuals) which many cannabis smokers have reported experiencing (including myself) when they were somewhat new to toking.

8. Well, a couple nights ago I had my eyes open and i was majorly zoned when listening to a song. Like blown away. At one point I swear I was seeing colors, like the beat just feels like an aura of colors to me. Another time I was out with my friend walking around at night and out of no where I started feeling/seeing kind of another aura of colors. I don't visually SEE anything (i think), its more like I feel the colors strong enough to see it, i think. I'm not experiencing it right now so I'm not positive what it's like, but what I described is it for the most part.

9. no

okay. so I hve been smoking for over a year now, and I still believe I experience oev. I swear whenever I get high enough I can kinda see things, like imagine it in my head so well its almost kinda like its visual. I know I don't ever legitimately see anything though

10. This is only when you're high correct?

Sounds trippy as fuck, would love to experience that.

12. #13 iSmokePurps, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013
    [quote name="bdk2jw" post="19180925" timestamp="1387317689"]Okay so I think I have been starting to see colors when I get high. About 2 months ago me and my friend were chillin and I smoked a good amount and like 30 min later (idk actually how long later lol) I swear i was seeing colors. I don't freak out or anything but still, is it possible? Also recently its been happening too. Whenever I hear a song and get into it (its a crazy feeling getting into a song high lol) I swear I can see colors with my eyes closed. I was listening to this song 2 nights ago and yeah it happenedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av3bRfhOhCk[/quote]
    Wtf most likely not guysAm I the only one that routinely gets OEV?Yes you can hallucinate visually and audibly

13. yeah and not everytime that I'm high. I get high then get thrown into a state sometimes (usually when I'm stoned) where I am just not thinking about anything, and I just focus on random things that go around in my mind. Then I realize I'm in this mode but I try my best to stay in it, but I snap out of it. Probably lasts 1-5 minutes. I also start hearing things when I'm real high, but I'm pretty sure THAT is just paranoia lol (its always things like a car door closing or something that scares me)

14. How vivid would you say these visuals are?

15. #16 bdk2jw, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013
    I don't really know. I can't describe it, and I can't really recall any except for one a while ago. It was of a pink koala who looked stoned as fuck. It's just like closing your eyes and imagining something, except your eyes are open. Thats what it's like. Although my CEV's get INTENSE, like I get sent into a completely different reality when a good song plays.

I will never forget my probably most intense visual ever, I was listening to forgot about dre, and I just got completely sent out of reality. I was just like dancing lol and imagining a setting of a broken down nasty ass house in the middle of nowhere with in a desert and someone was just rapping, and the rapping was so epic like. idek how to describe it just super powerful. crazy shit weed is to me lol

16. [quote name="bdk2jw" post="19187609" timestamp="1387404543"]I don't really know. I can't describe it, and I can't really recall any except for one a while ago. It was of a pink koala who looked stoned as fuck. It's just like closing your eyes and imagining something, except your eyes are open. Thats what it's like. Although my CEV's get INTENSE, like I get sent into a completely different reality when a good song plays.I will never forget my probably most intense visual ever, I was listening to forgot about dre, and I just got completely sent out of reality. I was just like dancing lol and imagining a setting of a broken down nasty ass house in the middle of nowhere with in a desert and someone was just rapping, and the rapping was so epic like. idek how to describe it just super powerful. crazy shit weed is to me lol[/quote]What's the question here lol? Weed can be a powerful psychedelic with it's forgiving dosage. Visuals and hallucinations can come from any psychedelic.What else so you think seeing a stoned pink koala and pretty colors is besides hallucinating? Do you see this on the norm? If so It may be schizo or something.

17. o tru

18. Sometimes after i smoke i have spots in my vision, well mostly when im crossed

19. Did you know there are 7 main colors in the spectrum? There are also 7 notes in a musical key... interesting connection