I've Been Robbed!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by peace=love, May 31, 2006.

1. yea if someone stole that much money from me i would beat their ass as soon as possible

2. lol, read^

3. Happens a lot. Fairly simple solution... Search around, gather info on him. Find him, be patient and when your ready kill him. Make sure you don't leave any evidence tho.

4. Yo if some head robs you for over $500 that just deserves a fucking beating. I hope your friend breaks some bones.

5. crazy that happened to my cousin like just recently. he got 2 pounds jacked from a kid that i knew. so we roll over to his house and nab the weed and some money. and from now on the kid can only give high fours.

6. ^hahahah word up

yeahhh, imretty sure bein a pussy isnt the way out here, its not like oh ya its $20 whatever. cuttin off a finger sounds really legit and it a good way of lettin it be known u dont fuck around and u dont take shit lying down like a bitch

if word gets around ur a bitch and u drop another 500 plus for a pund, why wouldnt the other person just leave too hhaha. even if you are there they could be like fuck off man ur ot gonna do shit and roll out infront of your face. soryy man but pacifism doesnt work sometimes, the world is just too fucked up for it

7. this same thing happend to me, except some ass hole sold me paper claiming it was acid. was my best friend for a while too. but anyways, what we did was have my friends older brother go over to his house and basically intimidate him and he talked to the kids older sister and let her in on all the shit hes been doing... he called us back an hour later sounding on the brink of tears and he personally delivered us back our money.

8. lmao!
    but seriously dude id fuckin blow that kids car up for that bullshit. had to have been atleast like 1k no?

9. another man with no balls and no common sense....NEXT.

10. Fuck you.

11. hahahahaha! niice +rep

12. Well theres really no point in kicking his ass if your not gonna get the money back, so this is my suggestion: knock him out some how, coat him in gasoline or some other very flamable liquid, hold a lighter an inch from his face (or better yet a fat blunt) and tell him that he owes you double of what he jacked, and if he refuses, show one of his body parts what it feels like to burn!

13. i dont know why, but the poster above's me idea sounded so awesome! hahaha, you could get some gasoline or whatever, and soften him up with a bat, and then gag him with gasoline and make him pass out, trunk him with some rope/ducktabe combo, drive to a remote wilderness location, tie him to a tree, do the gasoline thing, and fucking reduce him to tears and completey fuck with him..... that sounds so sadistic, but yah, maybe cut off one of his fingers.... or 2.... maybe both of his thumbs.... and cook them in a fire, and make him eat them.... WOOOOO! i should write a fucking murder mystery!

14. DUDE! ARE ALL OF YOU FUCKING WASTED?!?!?!?!?

This is EXACTLY why people think weed leads to violence! Jeez!

Man, I'm not afraid to fuck with people, but you have the right idea - go pacifist. Do something like call his house NONSTOP EVERYDAY until it drives him so nuts he'll make up for it!

15. In all honesty he would have a noticable flesh wound, $500 isn't for strangers, it's for personal profit.

16. Stop stereotyping, not all Hispanics hate Americans. Maybe some, but that's my experience with every race...there's always people like that. Just like there's bad apples in every group. I have alottve respect/love for the latino brothers, so lets keep it moving.

P.s. - Your friend is an asshole.

17. fuck this hombrei up man!!!a hispanic takes ur money.....u fuck him, say olla and head but him man. Do it cause one day you'll be able to say "i head butted a mexican" and take some weed to if ya can cause he had the balls to take ur money so fuck him up first then take your money and then some of his shit just for the intent if you catch ma meaning.

Hope people read the last page to these forum things

18. fuck this hombrei up man!!!a hispanic takes ur money.....u fuck him, say olla and head but him man. Do it cause one day you'll be able to say "i head butted a mexican" and take some weed to if ya can cause he had the balls to take ur money so fuck him up first then take your money and then some of his shit just for the intent if you catch ma meaning.

im not a violent person but if some one takes 500 dollers... 500 DOllERS you have the right to haul some ass so haul ass man do it!!

Hope people read the last page to these forum things

19. I'd say your friend pocketed your money and made up the story.