ive been robbed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Barack_OGanja, Feb 16, 2013.

1. So I left around 8pm last night to go pick up my girl and a 1/4. Smoke a blunt with her. Get a sloppy ass bj... anyways I get home feeling good as fuck. I left my bud, wallet, and my bong in my car because my mom doesnt like it in the house and I respect that. So I almost all ways lock it but I geuss I forgot being stoned and feeling good. I woke up around 10am went out to my car for a wake and bake and looked for my bud for 20 minutes thinking my stupid ass hid it somewhere. But no. Its nowhere to be found a long with my wallet with my id, like $150. And 90 worth of bud. Shit. No im broke and am dry for the weekend which I had been looking forward too. and the only thing I can do to try and make this weekend better is get my mom to loan me some dough or sell some shit to gamestop for some bud. Daaaaamn. This suuucks asssssss.

2. So someone hit the lick on your car and made off with all that??

3. Are you sure you didn't leave it at your girls place?

4. No I picked her up in my car

5. Damn that sucks man..

6. You don't lock your doors?

7. why would you keep your wallet with 150 cash in it??? bright idea man

i never even take my wallet out in my car, let alone put it down and leave it there. especially if im holding 150$ cash...

8. Sell your body before you sell anything to gamestop

9. [​IMG]

10. Damn, I hate getting shit stolen from me. In my mind ts the most disrespectful thing a person can do to someone.

11. I saw somebody trying to break in to my moms car one time. To bad they left before I could get my gun

12. My Wallet always has more than that. Have you ever been a Dealer, or gotten tips before? you have tons of cash just laying around.

But that sucks man! time to get a job ;)

13. damn, sorry for your loss..

did you call the cops?

14. Can happen to anyone, dont worry. At least you got to smoke some of it.

15. As someone else said. i often have 150$ or more in my wallet. almost every day. you sound irresponsible to say the least if you are afraid to even bring your wallet into your car with you. its a necessary tool, a lot of things in it i use every day.

HOWEVER

im pretty good about keeping that shit in my pants.
    live and learn brother.

16. I really dont feel sorry at all. This is why my car is locked 100% of the time. My friends, hell, even my mom brother and sister all ask me " WHY THE FUCK DO YOU LOCK YOUR CAR IN YOUR OWN DRIVEWAY WE LIVE IN A SMALL ASS TOWN!!!!!!!" and what happens? 3 people just got arrested in MY neighborhood for stealing gps's and shit out of cars.

Lock your god damn car. If you cant press a fucking button youre not gonna get very far.

17. Like I said I almost always lock my door. It just slipped my mind. And btw I had my wallet in my center console and the bud was in there too

18. I have had my house broken into and a QP stolen that was on a front :mad:

It really sucks being robbed, you can do what I did. Ask your neighbors if they saw anyone, than go find him and choke him out in the street until some old lady calls the cops.

19. Jeez man I would never have left things out of instant reach no matter what.

One of my utmost top priorities is being 100% positive my things are safe in my pocket or within reach. Otherwise you leave the opportunity of having it stolen like your perfect example.

20. That sucks, I got robbed $850 on valentines day. Fucking scum ass tweakers.