Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I've been really baked, but no trolls?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by R.A.M.O.N.E.S, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Ok, i have smoke about 10 times and all really good sessions....but is getting high really like on tv (example) can you see shit all magical like your in outer space?
    Because ive never experienced it myself what about you?
    [​IMG]

2. No, your not going to experience hallucinations while high, if you want that you need to check out psychedelic drugs.

3. Marijuana isn't the powerful psychedelic the media sometimes makes it out to be

I've never seen any hallucinations while high personally,

4. Ehh,Weed is more of a muscle relaxer.

You want to trip look into some cid or shrooms.
    Youll be right on the money haha

5. muscle relaxer?

lol.

6. to see shitlike that... find your local shroom dealer and get an 1/8.... then you gonna see some crazy shit

7. Heh I don't know about you man but after a hard day of work it sure relaxs something.
    If it ain't my muscles then man it sure feels like it haha.

8. it doesn't relax anythng you just get stoned :wave:

9. But I feel relaxed so isn't it relaxing me
    Even right this very moment Im feeling relaxed haha

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

10. Drop some acid and you'll see some shit, guaranteed.

11. Haha i've seen things in the dark while blasted but its just me being high lol. i thought i saw someone.. it was just the trees and bushes lol.

ive also heard stuff but i didnt because i was high lol.. like i thought the door bell was ringing but it was just me being high and zoning out.

Yo i love your name to the OP. 53rd and 3rd!!!

12. nahh dude, no hallucinations. Only shrooms, acid, ex and shit like that will do it.
    However i'm pretty chiefed right now and you're sig made me feel tripped out. haha

13. Judy is a punk is my fav lol.

Thanks for your replies, i did shrooms once and i really did see cup cakes and trees looked like dinosaurs, but love weed more :smoking:

14. lol if it was like that it would be intense lol i heard shrooms r like that tho but i love weed idk what you would call it its a happy maker =] lol idk :smoking:

15. Man, your not going to see things while you are high. You might have physical sensations or feel like there is someone next to you and look over and nobody is there, but you are not going to "see" anything.

16. Unless somebody laced your shit, no.

17. Yeah.,

18. Good point. The media does tend to over exagerate marijuana effects to the extreme.
    Ha.

19. People always have the wrong interpretations of weed. You really won't know what its truly like until you smoke it yourself.​

20. Ahh fuck, I want to blaze! :cry: