I've been peeing on my stuff lately

Discussion in 'General' started by bahookahjoe18, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Urine smells.
    Coyotes smell well.
    They like to hang around my hut at night.
    I'm peeing on my car, hut, and border to keep the coyotes away.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

2. i will be doing this when i get home!

for fun of course, no coyote in the city

3. LOL, marking your territory?

4. Here, once you get out of the city, everywhere is pretty much fair game as a urinal :confused:

5. I thought this was going to be some crazy thread about how OP likes to pee on his weed.

6. It makes sense I guess! If you have that big of a coyote problem I say go for it... either way it would be fun.

7. [quote name='"BLT"']It makes sense I guess! If you have that big of a coyote problem I say go for it... either way it would be fun.[/quote]

No relevance to the thread but your username and avatar are absolutely brill (my fav thing ever food wise is a BLT) ;)

8. [quote name='"lamps"']

No relevance to the thread but your username and avatar are absolutely brill (my fav thing ever food wise is a BLT) ;)[/quote]

what lamps said^

BLTs are doooope! and so is peeing on your own shit.

thread so full of win

9. Well have fun living in a hut that smells like pee. =o

10. dont you live in a shack in the woods far away from civilization?

11. I was gonna call OP a troll until I opened the thread and realized it's bahookahjoe18, he's not lying :p

12. well i was gonna post a video of tosh.0 peeing on everything thats his, but i cant find it.. im sure youve seen it.. yeah.. just picture that... :bongin: ha...

13. How do you afford internet when you live in a hut?

14. The primates that we aren't very closely related to, such as marmosets and lemurs, use urine to mark territory. Worth a try.

15. I afford internet by living in a hut, hahaha

16. Too bad I don't have my wolf anymore, i would of given you wolf piss, coyotes fucking hate my wolf.

17. i'm going to con some children into licking the "dew" off of your lawn. that day will be epic.

18. Why don't you stop beating around the bush and just pee on the coyotes?

19. What the fuck?