Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I've been off pot for a month! Now I can start smoking again :D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frodomeg, Feb 9, 2012.

1. I had to sue a former employee of mine for not paying me way back when in August, and I thought he would say anything to get out of paying me. I thought he might say that I was drunk or high while I worked for him (I wasn't a frequenter of marijuana at that time) so I stopped smoking for a month just in case they drug tested me. He didn't say anything like that and I had no drug test so I won the case and I can smoke again!

I'm not really sure why I'm posting this here, I'm just so happy!

2. Congrats!

3. hit that herb up my brother...

4. cool story bro.

5. Nice, I hope I can get some tonight so i can celebrate with u,lol.

6. fuck that guy. not giving you the dosh and forcing you to stop smoking. well congrats brother, light that shit up extra for the rest of us eh?