I've Been Missing Out For Too Long.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KnockOnWeed, Aug 22, 2009.

1. So I just woke up about an hour ago.
    My dad's been staying at my house for a couple days because very recently my mother and him had a divorce. She made him leave but at the time he didn't have his own place yet. So he's been just kinda crashing here lately.
    Anyway, I woke up this morning, picked up my weed and a blunt off my dresser, and walked onto my front porch to roll one for a wake and bake.
    I start smoking the blunt, prepared to smoke it to my face, and my father comes out when I'm about halfway through it.
    I was kind of worried at this point, because I've been smoking since I was 15 years old but I never got caught/had to open up to my parents, so I never did.
    After a long pause, he asks me "...well are you gonna share that or just sit there and let it burn?"
    The biggest grin appeared on my face as I handed him the blunt, and we proceeded to finish it just talking about life and its ups and downs on my porch.
    It was really awesome, I bonded with my dad when I expected to get scorn or something.

Now I'm really fucked up with my DAD. This next blunt goes out to shit like this, and of course to GC and all who inhabit it.

Happy Toking :smoking:

2. I am glad you got to smoke a blunt with your Dad. That is definitely something I am anticipating on doing at some point or another.

3. im glad you have that kind of relationship with your dad. mine is a complete ass hole

4. This is a beautiful story :) :) aww! I wish my dad would smoke with me :p

5. The goal of mankind is knowledge ... Now this knowledge is inherent in man. No knowledge comes from outside: it is all inside. What we say a man 'knows', should, in strict psychological language, be what he 'discovers' or 'unveils'; what man 'learns' is really what he discovers by taking the cover off his own soul, which is a mine of infinite knowledge.