I've been inactive for a while, super busy, BUT here is my updated plant***

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SmokeMB, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Busy ass fall folks! I had two plants, one auto, one unknown strain. The auto took a major shit (some type of disease or bud rot) ... but my four foot tall unknown is budding mighty nice. A little yellow, but MUCH MORE green then yellow. Her buds are thick, frosty, and numerous!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I like those crystals

3. Everything about those pics rock

4. Thanks guys!

5. Any time estimates? anyone? Pleaseeeeeee

6. Hard to tell from pics, Smoke.

Always longer than you would like.

I have learned never to ask that question on this forum. The canned response is "3 more weeks." Doesn't matter if they are ready now or not, someone is going to say, "3 more weeks." Guaranteed.

7. theyll be ready in 21 days! lol ;) Just kidding around! I actually have no idea just being a dick.
    Nice plant though! Looks healthy

8. no need for the guy up there about the 3 weeks lol . id say 4-6 weeks its hard to tell with just those few pics but you have a ways to go.

9. Yeah, pic quality wasn't the best. I'll post some better pics in about a week or so - those were taken on a lower-quality camera.

10. So much color and dense green colors, i love it. looks good

11. Thanks tflga! She's pretty damn dense with buds! Smelling sooooooo good!

12. Is your mystery girl from bag seed or clone? Either way good job and congrats. Cut her Thursday. This way you will have some killer smoke dry enough to toke on Halloween Night! Take out a healthy serving to sample and cure the rest in jars.

13. Thanks for the feedback VooDoom!

She was a clone, got her from a friend back in early may when she was only a few inches tall. I don't have a magnifying glass or anything, so I can't really look at the trichomes. I am not sure when to chop :-/