i've been in jail before.

Discussion in 'General' started by .AcidTrip., Aug 3, 2008.

1. Why are you still trying to convince us this bullshit is true? It's not working, kid.

2. Squatter's rights?

3. You would be suprised how easy it is to be a lawyer (not a good one). My friends dad is a lawyer and he smokes weed everyday takes shrooms and acid all the time. He's also a complete idiot... Back when I was in Highschool he emailed the school if it would be appropriate to let his daughter throw a party with alcohol.

4. .AcidTrip. lives in Egypt, things are done differently over there

I believe what you said man, I'm glad the impulsive things you did when you were young
    didn't ruin your life. Things might have turned out differently if it wasn't for your dad

5. Adverse Possession.

6. Possession of Less Than One Ounce of Marijuana
    Minor in Possession/Consumption of Alcohol
    Criminal Trespass in the First Degree x 2
    Criminal Trespass in the Second Degree x 2
    Criminal Mischief in the Third Degree x 2
    Burglary in the First Degree (Class A Felony)
    Delivery of a Controlled Substance Schedule 1: Psilocybin/Psilocin Mushrooms to a Minor (Class A Felony)
    Possession of a Controlled Substance Schedule 1: Psilocybin/Psilocin Mushrooms (Class B Felony)

thats my juvenile record. nothin to be proud of, really. ive been to juvy 3x but only spent 6 days there total. i did 32 months felony probation and 108 hrs of community service and drug counseling. god bless oregon cuz now it doesnt matter, i'm 18. i dont have to tell employers anything and my adult record is clean. so its kinda like it never happened and now i have it out of my system, so when my friends are out stealing bikes and breaking into houses i stay home and they go to real jail.

7. This whole thread smacks of youngsters trying to sound tuff. Why else would you for no reason tell people about your arrest/ made up arrest to sound tough, without ever being asked.

Trust me most people who have done time dont brag.

8. unfortunately where i live a lot of people think its cool to go to jail or break the law. thats what i thought up until the third time i got arrested then i realized its not cool.

9. People need their ass beat sometimes. Way of the world. Good looking out stabbing that asshole and beating the cop, but being overt about it like that is rough. The only time I've ever worried about shit is when I end up in random crazy mode and don't have time to plan. Those situations are nervewracking afterwards.

You'd be surprised what you can get away with through planning, lying, and keeping quiet. I've been in holding before, but I've yet to be convicted on anything.

And damn there's a lot of pissed off people here. lol. Trolls!

10. Not the people I know, man. I swear, they talk about it so much it's like they think they'll get free stuff if the story's good enough.

That is the most profoundly immature and naïve thing I've ever heard. You desperately need to grow up if you actually belive that.

11. It's just the "if everybody had a gun, we'd all be a lot more polite" argument. I don't see how it can be acceptable to you to be wronged by some random asshole who will just be more of a prick if you want an apology afterwards. In "my world", people would be chill and courteous to each other. Unfortunately though in modern society, you're more likely to get flipped off than waved to. Hence, way of the world.

I've lived in rich neighborhoods, the suburbs, the city, trailer parks, military housing, the "ghetto", and in the middle of nowhere with less than a hundred people around me. I still had to deal with people being pretty much randomly rude no matter where I went. When you kick them in the stomach afterwards, their problem and bad mood magically evaporate. They usually don't give you anymore trouble.

Society is immature. I just live here.

12. ive been to county jail for 5 days before i got bailed out, was the worst 5 days of my life
    i dont know how some of these cats are servin 20 to life, beats me
    its so fuckin boring its not even funny, id honestly rather be dead n gone
    now i havent read this whole thread, but if you're just bullshittin' then shame on you *****, go look yourself in the mirror n get a reality check son

13. failure to wear seatbelt

that is the extent of my criminal record

14. Attention whore?

15. If he is a lawyer then I guess there is hope for us all....

16. I sent some guy into a comma too, but he was bleeding like he was on a period.

17. HAHAHA.

18. ok, some shit made me laugh but some shit is seriously stupid who the fuck are you to call me a kid? how old are you 40? let me guess single with no friends you built the personality you've always wanted to be over the internet cause words dont harm thats why you try to act tough stupid being an ignorent asshole read what i said carefully and know i asked a question have you been in jail easy as it is if you have been than its a story to read on gc if its not then shut the fuck up you useless son of a bitch and dont spread your shit over the threads!!

19. and hey you think its cool to go to jail i got my ass kicked in jail you know that and i tried fighting back but no use jail is just a place to learn from people who dont have what you got thats how its always been

and i've been to jail for some stupid shit that i regret so its not cool to get in jail and if you have than you know what im talking about.