i've been in jail before.

Discussion in 'General' started by .AcidTrip., Aug 3, 2008.

1. If you havent taken your B.A.R you arent a laywer.

2. Well of course, who wants to win a case with a literate lawyer? :rolleyes:

3. The illiterate ones are a lot cheaper.

4. well..multiple felons cannot take the bar exam..so unless your not american, you have to be lieing

5. Again

6. ah yes, why win a case and spend all your money when you can go to jail and pay very little for a lawyer, BRILLIANT! :wave:

7. a lot of people have been in jail, dude..

ive never been busted for weed before, but one time back when i was 17, i got busted for pullin my knife out on these guys up at this lot by my house.

had to stay in there for like 16 hours, hahaha. thankfully it wasnt too long. my dad was outta town, though, and he had to drive all the way back from chicago to come and get me. :eek: it fuckin sucked, lol.

thats the only time i remember me havin to go to jail before. no weed crimes.. :hello: im pretty fuckin lucky when it comes to mj and the cops. :D

8. damn those are things that stick wit you on your record. and when you become a lawyer dont they drug test you and do background checks and shit?

9. pics or it didnt happen.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

10. [​IMG]

11. ya no way a felon is a lawyer in the US and if you been studying a year then your not a layer you have to go to school for a long ass time in the US to become a lawyer but if your in another country then ya its believeable and hey maybe he is a lawyer they do tend to be pretty good liars lol

12. oh, how it takes him so long to respond now. haha.

13. Uh..... why you even telling us this?

14. haha everyone is drinking a bottle of
    [​IMG]

15. For the attention, of course.

16. we dont have a b.a.r over here plus who said i was in the us? and yeah i still didnt get to the court i have to graduate first so i could be able to go to court
    and its not for attention its to say about your expeirences in jail

mmm yeah they dont drug test you to be a lawyer who told you that

so most of you guys are totally talking shit when you wanna argue or call someone a lier then you need to be 100% sure you have a reason why im a lier

i know a lot of my threads sounds a lil bit weird but its true dont wanna belive than thats fine with me but just dont talk shit.

one more thing me having a criminal record did effect big time but in some country's people with power could do whatever they want money does it and contacts
    you could rob or even deal and not even go to jail dirty cops are everywhere

17. What country? Why leave that out

18. dont make a story that sounds stupidly fake and who makes a thread on grasscity to brag about how they been to jail, im sure every1 here could brag on about the random stupid shit theyve done....

19. I dont look good in prison orange, :p