I've been elected class president.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pound4pound, Sep 24, 2009.

1. I would just like to say yesterday I was announced Senior class president at my school. Just more evidence that marijuana does not intefere with success. I smoke a blunt everyday before school, and I don't think I could have done it with out it. :hello:

2. congratulations my man! good news! If I knew you I would roll an oowop with ya.

3. No offense...

But the school elections are all a popularity contest.

4. Yeah. This.

5. Third'd.

6. Well, obvi your boy here is popular!

7. Lol I know, that's the funny part, because I'm not all that cool. Kid's voted for me because they liked the fact that I smoked and was smart. Unfortunetly, some people still don't know about that combination.

8. Congrats man!
    Hell I remember when I got student of the month my sophmore year.
    No drunk ever did.

9. You should do some cool shit and not be a bullshit president.

10. dude who cares im still more powerful

11. This is your chance, change the world!

12. Awesome, this will hopefully help spread awareness to a few minds in your school that smoking weed isn't some horrible thing.

13. Haha congrats! Good job. I hate the whole "Stoners are stupid and lazy" thing. Maybe the stoners THEY know are stupid but I know plenty of educated people who smoke a lot and some on a daily basis. Isn't it funny that I smoke on weekends and I have a B average in math (my WORST subject) and I'm one of like the 4 people passing that class? I'm sure the other people there don't smoke. I'm not saying all stoners are smart and I know I can't go high to class but if that statement was true wouldn't I be one of the people failing right now? Anyways, keep up the good work! :)

14. Stoners are popular. This is news?

15. LEGALIZE IT!!!...that shit would be awesome if u found like a loop hole and you could....dreams...

16. Congrats when you resign smoke a blunt in front of your class .

17. #17 ChillinOutHeavy, Sep 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2009
    one of my good buddies was the class Valedictorian. Graduation night we got drunk and smoked some blunts together. He's at Harvard now.

18. dont mean shit if its just a popularity contest that shit looks hella good on a college application

19. Congratulations. The biggest achievements I achieved in high school were student of the month and Biggest Flirt. Unfortunately, I wasn't awarded Biggest Flirt in the year book because the school system fucked me up the ass. Hard.:mad:

20. Try and get weed decriminalized on campus...:rolleyes: