Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ive been dry for a while.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iNeedPot, Jan 6, 2014.

1. I can't get Mary Jane in Portugal  I'm losing it. What do i do... I found some locals hanging around the subway but they sell shit like you need to stuff a freaking gram or two in a joint to get buzzed. I just moved here and I sense it was a mistake. I need weed!

Get a boat, go to Morocco, buy like 2 ounces, and come back. Return in 3 months.

Err..

3. I just landed here. I bought an ounce here from one of the locals. lasted a week.

You could always try growing your own

Yeah it's sketch but my friend actually managed to transplant plants he found in his backyard (o_O) into his xbox container, and it grew!

If all you got is swill might as well make your own swill.

5. If I'll grow I'm not going for cheap grows because last time i tried that it sucked hard time. If I decide to grow I need a few hundred euros and it's not something I can afford at the moment (since I just moved here, i dont even have furniture) but in the future, that's something else.

6. Isn't it like legal in Portugal?

7. Even if it was legal, I'm 100% it's almost illegal socially. People here are extremely anti-marijuana. Why is that, I guess i'll never know. But this think it's a drug just like cocaine and the rest. stupid.

8. #8 Jingo Dookstain, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
  9. I'll go with your flow, actually, it's like 30$ a gram where I used to be, so shoving it up my butt wouldn't have helped me. Thanks for the advice so, I'm glad you thought of it yourself!