Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I've been busted hard...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StickyIckyWeed, Nov 14, 2011.

1. I kind of agree with all the post telling you to move out but maybe it isn't such a good idea ^^^^^^
    Start saving up while you can so you can move out and do it right.

Just man up and stop taking illegal stuff into HER house :smoke:

2. It's not that easy for me since I'm under child welfare (even tho I'm over 18) and since I'm over 18 I must sign a contract with them saying that I won't take drugs etc., and thus giving them the right to force me to take a piss test. Or at least pretty damn near forcing me. But if I'm lucky they'll need the other person who signed the contract (which is my father) to say okay which he won't. He'll say no no matter what. Funny thing, my father was in Amsterdam last weekend and he smoked weed. :O He even took a picture just because of me and he also brought a lighter from where he was to me. He knows I smoke and he doesn't mind.

Also, my father is FAR from a bad person at all. The thing is that he got his own problems. He loves me and the rest of his family, but he got drinking problems. I might move to him after all of this, tho, because I won't live with my grandmother anymore.

And one last thing, I understand the people saying don't bring it in her house, etc., but what fucking grandmother calls the cops on her grandson? That's just some fucked up shit...

3. I understand people who say don't bring that shit in her house, but the thing is, what kind of fucking grandma calls the cops on her grandson over some fucking hash? That's what's fucked up. I think I'll move to my father until I'm done with school and then get my own place. My father is an alcoholic, but I'm chill with him. We don't mind each other at all. As a matter of FACT, yes FACT, he's been pushing me to move with him, but until today I haven't had a legit reason to besides what I want and I didn't want to hurt my grandmother since I'd choose an alcoholic over her in her eyes. But right now I really don't give a fuck. She called the god damn cops on me. Real family does not do that shit unless it's a fucking murder or child abuse...

4. you can work, go to school, and pay rent on your own place man trust me a lot of people do it not to hard to grasp really. but i guess you think you can only work or go to school not both.

5. Getting an apartment is hella expensive here in Norway and thus requiring me to have a decent paying job and not some pocket change job and that means I'll need to work during the day and that will crash with school... and homework.

6. #66 ergop, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    Trust me though, it happens. My dad called the cops on me and my 2 younger sisters when I was around 10 years old. I, and they (because of me), refused to go with him after my parents separated. My mom took joy out of the situation, and pointed out how horrible my dad was for calling the cops on his kids. Though, she forced us to go just the same. Family can suck. Take care of yourself. :smoke:

Edit: BTW, I live in California (expensive), I'm 22, just finished college last month, and can't move out. Even if I had 2 part-time jobs, or one full time, I still wouldn't be able to afford it. I'm already taking out student loans, and paying for everything but rent on my own. Trust me... I would've moved out at 18 if I could have!

7. Some ignorant (and illogical) fuckers in this thread, must have been a while since I visited apprentice tokers.
    Can't really help you OP 'cause I dunno how Norway are about weed, was it there or Sweden I heard were tough as fuck on it? Good luck anyway.

8. That wasn't your weed, REMEMBER?

9. All I can say is deny the fuck out of em search for weed get rid of it, possibly stay at a friends house for a while to get it out of your system then ur good

10. Your grandma is taking care of you and you disrespect her for some weed. Shame on you. When I left my husband, my mom took me in and gave me rules. I followed each one, even though it sucked sometimes. My advice to you is to say you're sorry to your grandma and keep it out of her house. You don't have to stop, just smoke elsewhere.

11. she probably thinks its heroin, hash is brown, if its darker hash it could look like heroin to her.

12. you should put her in an old folks home, she is going to hate it, and if she mouths off she will probably be beat or something. do you know how many old folks are beat at those homes haha? i used to work at one and the nurses are complete assholes to the old people and you are always hearing of old people getting beat by nurses at those homes.

13. Ahhh Norway. Up to .5gm it's still just a fine right?
    Why are you so worried? Did the cops ever show up?
    Stick with gramma & finish school. Be way more discreet about your shit, and never move to the US. We kick ass for messing with our old folks.

14. Get the fuck outta that place! Its pretty bad when your own family fucks you over.

15. Bro, if the cops DO come, just plead the 5th. They cant do shit unless you say something

16. Bro my mom called the narc cops on me about 3 months ago and they never came... I think your safe. They said it would take like 3 hours before a cop was "free" it was at 10 pm btw. And they never came.

17. Yeah I am safe. Kind of embarrassing to say considering how I reacted, but my grandma was fucking bluffing the whole time... -_- But I'm glad to say I can continue to smoke as much as I want! I just have to be extra careful and ALWAYS put my stash in my stash spot.

18. When did this turn on me like that? Yeah, bringing shit to her home etc., is a gray zone, but I've never been mean to my grandma or some shit. I don't understand where you got that from...

Anyway, read the reply over this one. I'm safe. Also, I have no idea how much the limit is for just a fine, but 0,5g is nothing. I almost always have more than that.

19. this thread is hilarious

20. Same here, except I have 2 distribution charges and I am losing my car.

This thread made me giggle