Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I've been busted hard...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StickyIckyWeed, Nov 14, 2011.

1. How old is your Grandma? People stop believing old people at a certain age

2. yeah i love how op gives this sob story "my mommy is so mean my daddy drinks" yeah welcome to the real world buddy, if you are 19 then there is SOME way that you can move out dont care what you say. Time to grow a pair and go experience the real world my friend.

3. Yah I bet she is just messing with you. Legally if the cops came into the house your g ma would get the trouble and not you. There is no physical evidence that it was your weed.

4. be a good grandson, thank for grandma by making her take the fall for your dope
    if your parents are as fucked up as you claim, think of how that affects your grandmother, having a son/daughter like that, she takes you in and you throw it in her face.

i hope i can have a loyal, loving grandson like you one day

5. #45 KillaWillaBilla, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    @ liltweaky grandma would not get busted if you think that then you are retarded. yeah my grandma calls the cops for my weed only to get busted cause she is holding till the cops arrive. really come on guys quit thinking all stupid like the cops are robots or something.

COP- "look weed in grandma hand bust her"
    COP2- "good call she called us about it being in her grandsons room it is obviously hers, slap the cuffs"

6. Wanna talk about busting, I got the story for you.

I invited over 5 or 6 friends, and we brought alcohol over (all under 21, but over 18).
    everyone is drinking, except me because i just got out of the hospital for ripping a kidney muscle.

soon all the drinks have been consumed, and we move onto to smoking some weed. we all get ripped, and they spotted my fireworks, and after a long chat we decided to let just one off, in celebrating of me returning from the hospital.

after the firework was lite and exploded, we ran into my garage, and closed the front, but the side door was slightly open. we chilled there for a couple minutes, until a friend, who names will be Jeffery, started feeling tired/sick/wanting to lay down. I told him if he wasn't feeling good he should leave, and He starts puking. but wait! there's more, as soon as the first round of puking is over we all started giggling, i mean, why not make fun of the kid who couldn't hold down his drinks, but someone else, we'll call him danny said "don't laugh guys, this is serious" to which the cop who was walking in from the noise complaint the neighbors called in said "yeah, I'd say that this is very serious."

7. i was responding to "liltweaky". my post was sarcastic,. lighten up

8. Op needs to put on his big boy shoes.

9. Looks like it's your grandma is a dope dealer and your getting framed

10. LMAO i was also responding to liltweaky bro not you didnt see you slipped one in

11. LOL seriously. I thought this was gonna be like "I got raided, they had a search warrant..."

but it was like "granny caught me".

When I got busted "hard", my door got broken down by a task force lol. kids are mad soft.

12. 1. Never talk to the police.

2. Don't ever talk to the police.

3. Move out of Grandma's house -even if that means getting a job and suffering - the suffering will be worth not having Grammy snoop through your stash while you're in the shower.

4. Don't lie to the police if they show up- by not lying to them, I mean don't say a God damned thing to them. Sometimes getting caught in a white lie with bacon gets you an Obstruction of Justice charge. Don't talk, don't lie- just say, "Sorry guys I'm not going to answer any questons." They'll proceed to tell you the sky is going to fall on your head, and that they will graciously catch it and stop it from destroying you; they are lying.

5. ???

6. Profit.

13. Maybe your grandma thought it was something other than mj, calling it a narcotic (I'm aware that it is sometimes classified as a narcotic) but I've never heard anyone call it a narcotic.. plus a lot of people don't know what hash really looks like.. maybe she thought it was heroin lol..

just a thought since no one else brought it up.

14. Worst. Story. Ever.

Seriously, who comes in a thread trying to 1-up the OP just to fail horribly at it?

15. for reals huh i read that thinking, wait for it something cool is going to happen. NOT!!! this could qualify for G4TV's epic fail.

16. I agree, I did laugh when he said he ripped a kidney muscle just because it was so damn random

17. I can quit school, live on the streets until I get a job and then be a lower class worker for the rest of my life. How the fuck does that sound? Asshole...

18. When the cops show up say its hers

19. Hey, I understand your parent issues. My mom's evil and my dad's mental, so I'm not one to judge easily. I agree with the others that say you shouldn't say a thing to the cops. All the evidence they will have against you will be your grandmother's statement that the weed she now has, was yours, and they can't prove that.

Sorry to hear about it mate. :(