Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I've been busted hard...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StickyIckyWeed, Nov 14, 2011.

1. My grandma is so clueless I could have gotten away with calling hash a turd nug if she found some. Sorry to hear about your situation, but like everyone else here says. Deny deny deny.

2. no answer for 45minutes. OP is either on his way to geometry class or is getting his rectal cavity inspected for contraband before being introduced to his new cellie

3. You got it backwards. I'm 19 and my mother is a psycho bitch who lets her even more psycho boyfriend hit her sons for years, she deserves to die slowly and painfully because she is just as guilty as her boyfriend. I don't live with my father because he's an alcoholic and I can't afford my own place since I still go to school. Don't pretend like you know what's up. This ain't a fucking movie.

4. Op is lying about being over 18. Grandmas boy.

5. Oh, my mistake, she has found my stash one time earlier, but I said it wasn't mine and that I'd take piss tests to prove it. It was complete bullshit, tho. I bluffed her hard. So that just slipped away. So I guess this is the second time then.

The first time she was literally going through my shit without any reason. My hash was inside a beats by Dre studio headphones box underneath other boxes and it was inside a box within the headphones box. Fucking insane how she found it... Snooping bitch...

6. Nah. I'm 19, I go to school, my mother is a psycho, my father is an alcoholic so I ain't got no choice besides living with my grandma.

7. So stick to your principles big boy.
    Or respect your grandma and don't bring it in her house.

8. then get a job to pay for your place and don't put your grandmother in that kind of position. what the hell is wrong with you kids who think you're hard done by because you brought an illegal substance into your parent's/grandparent's house. time to grow up and get your own place.

9. The cops will not come for you over a little hash lmao

10. I agree. If you are living with someone else you have to respect their rules or you really have no right to get mad because you are disrespecting them. Furthermore, if what you say about your parents is true, you should be grateful that you have a family member you can turn to because some people have absolutely no one and end up on the streets. I'm sure in her mind she is doing the right thing.

1. Either stop smoking altogether.
    2. You can smoke when you're out with friends but don't bring it in her house.

Respect your grandma cause from what it sounds like she's the only person you've got. Don't blow it over a fuckin plant.

11. what a rough life, you have a grandmother to house you for free, feed you , all the while you are an adult and capable of working.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV7u91A3KGQ]Lindy: "No Knock Raid" - a song about the drug war's deadliest tactic. - YouTube[/ame]

13. #33 Apu, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    You keep playing the "I got not parents" card. May be intentionally jerkiness because of the comments thrown towards you though.

My opinion. You just be fucking grateful you have somewhere else to go and respect her rules. Do not take what you think is nothing for granted you have everything you could need.

As for getting a job in 2011 I shall quote Charlie Kelly

"Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet, and squeeze down into a job cannon, AND FIRE OFF INTO JOBLAND, WHERE JOBS GROW ON JOBBIES?!!!"

14. That's what my friend thought until they came to his house and took him to jail

15. Shit, man. I really don't know what to tell you other than I hope it works out for you and you don't get fucked over for it. Your grandma made a real scum move selling you out like that.

16. Well man I would say just dont bring it in the house any more, just doesn't seem worth it. As for the rest of it though man stay strong, sounds like you're really resilient and you've managed to stay up against the odds. Smoke when you're out, and definitely deny no matter what, they'll grill you and get in your face and you'll feel like they're trying to scare you almost, its because they are and they love doing that shit, dont get all stoic though that pisses them off, just say things like "Im sorry but I really dont know what my grandma is talking about..she's been off her medication for a while now..." :smoke:

17. wow, how's that for thanks to the only person willing to house and feed this kid. blame grandma, real classy

18. I'd tell em granny is a little off her rocker and is seeing stuff.. Tell em it was some grass off your shoes and she thought it was weed and overreacted.. haha

19. #39 KillaWillaBilla, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    this doesnt make any sense she found your bud and shit and you are worried about her giving you a drug test... are you retarded if my parents found my pipe back in the day OBVIOUSLY im smoking weed and will fail a drug test. If she found your weed testing positive for weed on the drug test wont change anything. And it seems a little BS she called the "narcotic cops" is there a number next to 911 and poison control that says "narcotic cops" come on man chill out and use your brain for a second. plus if she did call the cops what are you freaking about, here is your possession ticket it cost $75 not that big of a deal

EDIT: and vespsthug are you kidding me they dont take you to jail unless you got a shit ton on you or you got a warrant, they may come and give a possession ticket though

^^^^ and yeah you guys need to think as well "blame grandma she is losing it" what about that gram of hash that she has in her hands for them is that a hallucination or what.

20. #40 jd4083, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    You're a fucking schmuck, kid, you know that? Your grandmother is clearly raising your dumb ass or at least letting you live in her home, and I'm willing to bet that she has had a talk with you about not storing or using drugs in her home before, right? Take responsibility for your own actions. You have two choices here:

1.) Continue to be a childish, petulant, angsty little cocksucker and blame your grandmother for your being an idiot, or

2.) Grow the fuck up, take responsibility, and find a new place to live if you have issues with how the person who is allowing you to live for free at her home runs the household.

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR