i've become addicted to facebook

Discussion in 'General' started by jimboob, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Shit guys, I just transfered colleges upstate and now i find myself on facebook multiple times a day. I've actually started posting status changes and shit. I get that small rush seeing red when I sign on. I like chatting with people with the chat function.

It's like my last rope connecting me to home and all my old friends.

Weird part is I NEVER used facebook until I got here. I mean NEVER. Never ever.

Feels weird man, whats happening to me?

2. You're a social creature.

3. close your computer and breathe in some fresh air.

did that?

Now get a life :)

4. get your ass on twitter. FUCK FACEBOOK.

5. Delete that Death trap man. It does NOTHING good for you in the real world.

6. geeze alot facebook hate here...i guess thats expected...

i do alot here, but when i'm in my dorm just chillin i find myself on FB alot

7. If I were you,Id keep the Facebook since you said you're not close to some people as much as you want to be.Keep it for emergencies

Then clean up everything on it,no pics,posts,ect.So it'll be clean eve though they still have that shit on the servers.School and places of work can't say anything ya know.

If you need to talk to someone,make sure they're online and private msg them instead of making things public.

That's a good compromise right?:wave:

8. I'm addicted to Grass city.

9. Yeah i don't post anything that personal on it...no party pics or anything nothing weird or racist...i just like it for socializing and for my own shits and giggles.

10. Its called being homesick. Facebook is a good way to stay in touch, you get to see whats going on in your friends, families lives, stay current, and chat using the chat feature. Of course, you could stay in touch with calling someone as well.

11. word. i am a lil homesick

12. Hi Skunky!
    My name is ChillinOnRoofs, and I'm also addicted to GrassCity. :eek: