Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

IUP Bud: Sour Diesel + G13 Haze

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BigC724, Mar 29, 2012.

1. What's up guys, i thought i'd share what western PA has in store as far as bud is concerned. Found a good connect here at IUP who's been getting some of the best bud i've ever had.

Sour Diesel:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Some of the best bud i've ever come across. Lots of trichomes when broken down, but even more kief. The bud on the left is 1.3g and the one on the right is 1.8g. Picked up an oz of this for $320 and it reeked up my entire house. Very fruity and skunky smell with a hint of cheese, and my friends described the smell as having that extra "kick" that dank strains usually have. When smoked, is very sweet and cheesy flavor and stays in my mouth for hours, it's delicious. The high is a nice hybrid that makes me couchlocked, but still is good for socializing and laughing with friends. It's a creeper though, with the final blow hitting about a half hour after igniting. Definitely one of my favorite pickups, i'd give the appeal a 97/100 and the high a 89/100.

G13 Haze:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Another great strain. The buds have a nice variation of color, including some darker green areas almost appearing purple. Not as strong of a smell as the sour diesel, but has a strong orange and citrus smell. When smoked, is sour, but a very pleasant aftertaste that does not last very long. Sativa dominant for sure, as i found myself looking for a toothpick on the ground for ten minutes and couldn't stop thinking the most abstract of thoughts. Hit's very hard and feels like my head is crushing in, but does not last very long. Definitely a favorite for middle of the day smoking, i'd give the appeal a 94/100 and the high a 92/100.

Let me know what you think! Happy shmokin!