itza glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by playedoutpurp, May 5, 2011.

1. out of the loop doesnt begin to describe it.

With whatever happened with JP and Joe, the only thing i read was from 2 years ago.

Something tells me its water under the bridge between them.

Acid literally joined this website just to make that comment. He must really love toro or hate Itza

2. I'll give this thread a little bump...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e0TMhYCwxQ]New Itza Gridded Circulator A/C 1st rip. - YouTube[/ame]

[​IMG]
    By izztipc at 2011-08-17

[​IMG]
    By izztipc at 2011-08-19

3. lol love that you have a SG with a itza A/C on it.

good shit dude, super nice glass.

itza makes some real clean stuff...

4. ^
    Lol I figured someone would comment on that.
    I'm super impressed with quality and I'm going to make sure my next tube is an Itza.

5. Why's that such a surprise. Not like there are lots of options as ac's go. Toro, SGW, Bc2011 and itza about all I can think of that are quality

6. Attached Files:

7. niiice glass everyone!

8. #48 zxzDarkCloudzxz, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2011
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. anymore itza around?

10. Itza trap!!!!!

11. that is sooooo sexy with the black lipped mouthpiece, blue sections and that matching bull slide. who blows the bull slides again? been a while since i've seen one, but it's absolutely GORGEOUS bro. one of my favorite tubes i've seen in the city :hello:

12. yep that was blown by zingiber

13. I've got an itza piece :X ill post a pic as soon as its cleaned lol. The thing was my daily driver for months until I got a bigger straight tube that I feel more comfortable letting other people use too

14. ah, i'd be fretting with those horns. gotta love blowers with nice signature pieces like that.

15. Diffy vid!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YEMlWtgGPI]Itza Glass Gridded Circ Ashcatcher up-close diffusion. - YouTube[/ame]

16. i dont use that steer head, never did, never will.
    its always in good hands ;)

17. anywhere else to buy this glass online?? the link on the first page chrome doesnt allow because i guess it gives you viruses?

18. contact nate82 on glassdistrict

19. i want to browse there products tho